betterlovedoll.com

Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Sam Wobbles

Re: Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks! Yeah she makes me say wow a lot too. :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Samurai,

I... I'm just speechless. I've had to redraft this reply a few times in order to try to convey how spectacular I think Alex is. Wow!

There are so many sexy, beautiful dolls in this community, each with her own unique charms, each shaped to a lesser or greater degree to the very specific desires of her owner. For some of us merely choosing our doll's basic attributes (her head/eye colour/hairstyle) is enough, others like yourself follow your inspiration further and in doing so inspire others.

It's such a pleasure -- literally like a kid in a candy store -- to browse through all the eyecandy that others have so generously posted throughout this forum. It's entertaining and informative and perhaps the best way to discover what one's true desire is in creating a doll for oneself.

It's natural then, that no matter how much a guy might find himself appreciating someone's doll, there's often that voice in one's head that says "She's amazing... but I wonder what she'd look like as a blonde...". That's a huge part of the appeal: vive la difference of course, as there's so much in this forum to appreciate and in doing so one's own fantasies begin to coalesce.

Which is a really longwinded and pedantic way to say that no matter what, no matter how attractive someone else's doll might be, it's been my experience that there are always one or two personal "boxes" that remain unchecked.

Until I came across your Alex. 8O

Dude!... she's amazing! I mean PERFECT.

She's so stunning to me that the "perfect doll" I've been building in my head suddenly seems... well let's just say that I've been forced to re-examine everything, starting with the basic doll model which I though nothing could move me off of lol.

Alex is like the manifestation of desires I wasn't even aware of, like a song you've never heard before that suddenly becomes a favourite song ever after only a few listens.

Anyway... in regard to dolls at least, I feel certain we are brothers seperated at birth. :D

Great pics, great posts... breathtakingly perfect doll!

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Wow, thanks FatesArrow! Alex and I truly appreciate the kind words! Sorry I've been away for a little while and I didn't see your post until now.

I think a post like that warrants some new pics.. I've been meaning to, so I will try to take some new ones soon!

Thanks! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Took some new pictures, but I sort of ran out of time to get her in a new outfit. I took too long doing a re-touch on her nipples with some new waterproof makeup I'm trying out and I ran out of time for the photo shoot..

Next time I will let her show off new clothes, and hopefully by that time I can work up the courage to replace her eyes with these new amazing looking ones I got from MannequinFan! :D

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Hi Samurai,

Great pics of your girl. Sorry if you've answered this already but i'm curious - is it possible to do cowgirl with her, will the legs open up enough to go either side of your own? Do the legs have a "bone" in them, would you be able to stand her up on her legs and not cause damage? Also is doggy possible with her?

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks, PaulDenton2001!

She does have a "bone" in her thighs that goes down about 2/3 the length, with the last 4-5 inches or so solid TPE. She can "stand" on her thighs if she is leaned against something to keep her from falling over. The base of the legs gets smushed in a pretty extreme manner when she stands, but the TPE seems to be thick enough for it to be relatively safe. I haven't seen any issues from doing it, but I don't leave her standing for long and I wouldn't think it would be good to leave her like that for too long.

Doggy style - yes, for sure. Cowgirl - I would think so, yes, but you would probably need to have a lot of strength to lift her on top of you. I'm not sure I could manage it. Her legs definitely can spread wide enough though.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

such an impressive rack!!!
Attachments
IMG_20180826_145444.jpg
IMG_20180826_145444.jpg (97.57 KiB) Viewed 2278 times

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks bentone! :D

Alex with her new MannequinFan eyes! She loves them and so do I! :D

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks, Samurai,
Your Alex is incredibly outstanding! Thanks for sharing so many photos of her!

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks subcom! :D

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Love the new photos and the different angles. I especially love this photo, really shows her size but keeps it hidden for your imagination.
Attachments
IMG_20180901_140532.jpg
IMG_20180901_140532.jpg (166.19 KiB) Viewed 2203 times

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks SV! That is pretty much her default position these days. It's really great for snuggling at night. With her back arched I can comfortably slide one arm underneath her and slide right up against her with her right boob smushed against my chest, under my chin, and her left one cradled in my right arm on top of her. She's the best snuggler!

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

I would advise against breast augmentation surgery...
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

LOL! Thanks. Yeah I think her natural size is pretty wonderful. :D

I will, however, be augmenting her nipples soon with the new BodyColor and possibly some new nipple bumps on her areolas.

INFORMATIONS