betterlovedoll.com

Miriame, a hidden gem ...

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Miriame, a hidden gem ...

Post by Tybalt »

More sexy pics please!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

She's a great doll and you photograph her very well.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

ArikD wrote:Love when I come across threads with your Miriame Babel. Still am very grateful for your review you did on her.

FedEx tracking has my cute little Alleria showing as being delivered sometime today. A day early! Sucks not having others to share this first time excitement with which makes a forum like this so nice. Glad you shared your elf love and I look forward to my lady's arrival.
Hey ArikD,

Let us know how went the honeymoon! Take your time and enjoy the evening :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ArikD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ArikD »

Babel99 wrote:
ArikD wrote:Love when I come across threads with your Miriame Babel. Still am very grateful for your review you did on her.

FedEx tracking has my cute little Alleria showing as being delivered sometime today. A day early! Sucks not having others to share this first time excitement with which makes a forum like this so nice. Glad you shared your elf love and I look forward to my lady's arrival.
Hey ArikD,

Let us know how went the honeymoon! Take your time and enjoy the evening :)
Thabks Babel!

So far the evening has consisted of just wrapping my mind around how great she is from head to toe. First venture into dolls and I'm just amazed by the experience. I had my interest to get this far but she has my heart now for sure!

I unfortunately had a long work day and have to leave early for a 5 day trip out of town so my honeymoon period is going to be delayed. But just cleaning her and setting her up feels amazing. Such a strange and great feeling. I'm going to be a sad fella leaving her home so soon. I promised Jack I would give a review on the experience when I return home. As excited as I am now, I can only imagine what awaits... :razz:
Attachments
20180816_205043.jpg
20180816_205043.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 259 times

INFORMATIONS