Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

photos from Abyss

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

realgirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by realgirl »

Hello! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I was very fascinated when I learnt about the dolls and visited the factory recently while I was in San Diego. I thought I'd share some of the photos I took:
http://home.attbi.com/~funphotographs/

Note, body 7 was not ready at the time, so no photos of her, sorry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

photos from Abyss

Post by Jerry »

Great shots!

By the way... and please take this as a complement... if the lady in the yellow shirt is you... wow!

I think you would make a great doll!
( blushing )

Jerry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

photos from Abyss

Post by jackrabbit »

I agree. I am really, really disappointed that the picture of you getting friendly with the showroom Tami was flared out by the window. That looked like it would have been a really hot picture! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

photos from Abyss

Post by Synobyte07 »

It's very interesting that you photographed the mannequins posing as Dancers.I have always wondered if Matt used mannequins for ideas or as a reference for his doll designs.

Also,seeing you next to some of the dolls in the photos helps give me some sort of scale of how big these dolls are.Especially the bottom left, second photo that has you and the blonde.Man!Just one of those breasts are as big as your head!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Anyway,thanks for the mini tour. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Synobyte

Ikyoto

photos from Abyss

Post by Ikyoto »

if she is the one in yellow - DAMN!

doll hell, let's clone her!

(subtle, aren't we?)

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

photos from Abyss

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Synobyte07:
<STRONG>It's very interesting that you photographed the mannequins posing as Dancers.I have always wondered if Matt used mannequins for ideas or as a reference for his doll designs.
</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, these are not mannequins, at least not in the normal sense. These are resin statuettes only a few inches tall, something Matt did before he started making big girls. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Take another look at the second dancer picture, where you will see that she is standing next to an electrical socket. No, it is not a giant electrical socket. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I was really impressed by the statuettes while I was there. The level of detail is great. There are even tiny dollar bills scattered around the floor, just as you would find at the feet of a real dancer. Matt said that his wife made the bills.

I'm not sure why, but I didn't include these in my own factory pictures. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Glad somebody did. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

realgirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by realgirl »

Wow, thank you for the compliments! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] - yes, I'm the one in yellow.
Synobyte, I was told that Matt used to make those miniature statues and eventually just went "bigger" [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] They were very intriguing and very beautiful, but I don't think they are sold anymore.
Yes, the breasts on that body 5 are HUGE! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] But she is a special body 5 - I was told she was an experiment to see how big they can go - this doll is pretty much the limit and has some tears. The regular body 5 is pretty huge too though, there were quite a few hanging on the rack while I was there.

Dr. Detroit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

photos from Abyss

Post by Dr. Detroit »

For those who have been asking, here is the exact reason why a Realdoll will never replace a Real Woman. Not in a thousand years!

[img]REMOVED%20BY%20REQUEST[/img]

Dr. Detroit

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

photos from Abyss

Post by jackrabbit »

Yes, most of us who have been around for a while are familiar with the infamous Ultraboob Stephanie. I gave those massive things a squeeze or two myself. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

photos from Abyss

Post by Synobyte07 »

Jackrabbit and Realgirl,I appreciate the additional observation and information about the resin figures.

My "second grade" sometimes doesn't quite kick in fast enough. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

Dr.Detroit,I also agree with your statement,but;I wouldn't mind seeing her as the next B-8 : H-12. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Candylover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

photos from Abyss

Post by Candylover »

Hello,

A quick comment about Dr Detroit's statement. Suppose you owned a Realdoll and you met the most beautiful woman in the world, more beautiful than the Realdoll. Then suppose you discovered that this beautiful woman had a mean-spirited personality, conceited, materialistic, hot-tempered, carrying baggage from a previous relationship, etc. In other words, she was a difficult person to be in a relationship with. Would your Realdoll be a replacement for her? Probably YES. But, if the woman were very caring, compassionate, wonderful to be with, then maybe you would not need the Realdoll. The personality of the woman is very important...

realgirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by realgirl »

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] I agree with candylover that physical beauty is not everything. But like many posts here have said, although dolls are wonderful creations, I don't think their whole purpose is to replace relationships. So I would replace the mean-spirited most beautiful woman with another woman - who may be slightly less physically perfect, but who is caring, compassionate and wonderful.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

photos from Abyss

Post by jackrabbit »

So, realgirl, tell us about yourself. You must be truly interested in the RD if you went to the effort of a factory visit. Are you planning on getting one? If so, what model caught your eye? You seemed to like the body 3. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

assman
Ex-Member

photos from Abyss

Post by assman »

Now you can see why people like me have postponed buying a RD. Escape for the artistic excellence and big boobs, the rest of the doll looks so skinny.
The legs are so skinny (among other things).

Now Realgirl's legs--that's what legs should look like. Not that you can see whole lot but those fleshier thighs sure look good in those white tights.
Too bad RG didn't have a butt shot comprison with Tami.

doctorwannaknow
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by doctorwannaknow »

I must admit, its hard to look at the dolls when realgirl is in the photo! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS