betterlovedoll.com

Best of Brie, Year 2

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Best of Brie, Year 2

Post by JunkGuy »

Two years already. My how time flies. Here are my ten favorite photo moments from the last 365 days. Not necessarily the 10 best photos, but a collection of my ten most favorite photos of each time the camera was out to capture my busty bespectacled beauty.

Feel free to comment or post your own photos of my Brie that you fell in love with over the last year. My choices may not have been your favorites, whether it be subject matter, pose, or costume (the always popular birthday suit is a lot of people's favorite but I prefer the "teases".) I always like to know which ones turn her fans on, so I can think about replicating similar photos in future photosets.

Thanks in advance for all the congratulations of our second anniversary together.

10. Wonderland, October photoshoot.
While I wasn't overly happy with how this photoshoot came out, particularly the poor indoors lighting, this was a rather creative shoot in my opinion and this photo shows off my so-far favorite prop. The little glass she's holding here I made from a plastic vial, cut to the right proportion and blue lines painted on it to match a larger glass seen in the first photos of the "Eat Me, Drink Me" phase of the story. I use a lot of props in my work, but most are purchased while this one I made by hand. It helped sell the entire sequence.
10_22.jpg
10_22.jpg (229.83 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

9. Moonlit, October contest submission.
I love how the camera did something weird and added a pink streak to her hair in this photo. And this dress from Yandy.com is super hot.
moonlit.jpg
moonlit.jpg (257.39 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

8. The Empire Strikes Back, July contest submission.
For this one, I went with a pose I'd only seen one other person pull off, a full crossed legged look, and I had to try it myself (it is challenging balancing act, particularly for top heavy dolls like Brie). Also, someone had commented earlier that Brie only gets votes for her massive front side, and I think I proved them wrong with this one (finishing third)
the_empire_strikes_back.jpg
the_empire_strikes_back.jpg (277.98 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

7. Bunnies, October candid.
Some folks asked if I'd be bringing Brie's bunny costume out for Halloween again, and while I hadn't planned to, with Wonderland on my plate, I did eventually break down and take a photo of her and her little friend Prince Hare-y.
bunnies.jpg
bunnies.jpg (250.85 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

6. Sexual Education, August photoshoot.
Except for some inconsistencies in lighting as the day progressed, I was quite pleased with this photoset. I have a lot of photos I like from this set, but I feel this one is the most realistic.
sexed_26.jpg
sexed_26.jpg (371.13 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

5. Bridal, May candid (posted in June)
I took several of these bridal dress shots, but I think she's most charming in this one, holding the bouquet close to her face.
wedding_06.jpg
wedding_06.jpg (242.64 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

4. Yours, All Year Long, December photoshoot (posted January 1)
Sideboob and ass shot notwithstanding, I adore this look of her half turned around and looking back over her shoulder. (So much so I revisited it for The Empire Strikes Back photo above.)
11_15.jpg
11_15.jpg (191.81 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

3. Orange Sweater, February candid.
I think I nailed the posture on this one, especially her arm and hand placement along the headboard. I think this might be one of those photos that could confuse an unexpecting viewer of whether that's a doll or a real girl.
orange_sweater.jpg
orange_sweater.jpg (276 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

2. Sunday Morning, March contest submission.
This was my very first photo (sans those of the unboxing) of my Brie 2.0 model with the shrugging shoulders option, among other enhancements. One of those extras I discovered while making this shot: the thumb wire placement is much more realistic, moving father back into the palm plate and allowing for a cup gripping action that the older skeleton couldn't quite do. And another one I feel is almost lifelike to the unsuspecting viewer.
sunday_morning.jpg
sunday_morning.jpg (570.83 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

1. Melon Farming, April photoshoot (released in May Coverdoll issue)
My favorite photo of the year. I had expected the shot of her holding the big watermelon in her lap to be the best of the group, but her glasses were a little askew in that one, while a brief gust of wind caught some hair and blew it across her face in this one making for one of those magical 1-in-1000 shots.
melons_85.jpg
melons_85.jpg (276.42 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Best of Brie, Year 2

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

First a wanna congratulate you with Brie and those 2 beautyful years you had with her, i hope i can do this kind of concept myself with Timea when we reached that second anniversary. :D :thumbs_up:

Nice to see some best-of pics coming by....... Some photo shoots i've not seen yet so i will go watching them offcourse, becouse i'm very interested by what i see come by. Respect for your work bro. :) 8)

I wish you all the best for the third year with Brie, make it a good one like thoose first 2. :) :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Well first congrats on your second anniversary! :thumbs_up:
One of my favorites of Brie has to be this composite from the photo-challenge. I can remember watching this actual speech on our black and white tv when I was little boy.
Another is this one from back to the fuchsia. Love Brie's expression here. I was a big fan of those movies back when.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Congrats on two years for you and Brie. :glou:
It is hard to choose between favorite photos because most have been so clever, as the two examples posted by Mr_Fix_It demonstrate. But when I read your post, my first thought was back to the photo of when Brie, as Alice in Wonderland, first saw the grin of the Cheshire cat. Her expression was so genuine:
10_12.jpg
10_12.jpg (216.54 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
And this may not be particularly clever, but we certainly appreciate that Brie is a sexy gal. I mean, who doesn't love Red, White and Boobs? :lol:
08_19.jpg
08_19.jpg (274.92 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
You are a great team. Keep it up!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Ahhh. Love your Brie art. Great stuff!

Live Long & Prosper!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

This one reminds me of something I've been meaning to do with my doll.
As for my favorite, It would have to be this taken from Winter Daybreak.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello JunkGuy,

Brie looks very passionate on this picture. One of the best use of the open mouth insert I have ever seen! :thumbs_up:

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice recap and congrats on two year together.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Thanks all. Should point out the Back to the Fuchsia, Indpendance Day, and Winter Daybreak photos were all year 1.

Three positive comments for the open mouth insert? Hmm.. Actually a piece I don't like much. I feel like it usually makes the mouth open too wide and had been considering taking my Dremel tools to it again, cutting it in half and then reglueing so the teeth are closer together. But with Halloween on the horizon I think I'm going to get some fake vampire teeth (like my pre-Von Rubber set) and see if I can't make something before I go modifying the one I got from Von Rubber any further. Every so often it does the job, like the Cheshire Cat surprise and for some reason, making it look like she's talking in that Speaking Historically photo (I'm still not sure how the same piece looks so good in that photo but so bad in so many others.)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The wedding photo is my favorite among the gems in this terrific collection. You've truly found your muse, and she only seems to inspire all the more as time goes by!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Congratulations on 2 years! There are too many great shots of Brie to have to chose just one!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Wow, two years with that beauty, congratulations :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She can suffocate me to death with her knockers!

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

i'm generally not a fan of breasts so large, but Brie really carries them with taste and class. the moonlight shot is my favorite, and the pink in the hair was not intentional? it fits perfectly! great shots

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

also, the glasses i feel greatly contribute to her personality (i wear glasses myself so i have experienced it first hand) very creative and life-like!

INFORMATIONS