betterlovedoll.com

Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Sam Wobbles

Re: Introducing my baby, Alex!!!

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Hey thanks micofm! Seeing pictures of Emily helped me decide to get Alex! :D

Yeah, well she is still new to me and last week I just happened to be able to spend a lot of time with her and try on all the clothes I got her and take photos and stuff. It's been kind of back to real life and work for me now, but I still get her out most nights. Sometimes I take her in on the couch with me and watch shows or play PS4. Sometimes we just hang out in bed and watch shows on the laptop. It's tough to concentrate with her around though! I just end up playing with her or taking a lot of pictures of her! So yeah, I've been trying to put her away some and get back to real life a little more recently.

I took a lot of pictures in all the best clothes I have for her so I'm not sure what pictures I might do next. I'm sure I will take more pictures at some point. I don't plan on making adult videos with her really, but I might do more videos of jiggling and groping and stuff. A longer one with music maybe.. I don't know. I need a tripod or something so I can use two hands! The video quality from my phone isn't that great either it seems.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

omoxiluoyi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by omoxiluoyi »

It's amazing. Thank you for your posting.
Sex doll are the greatest invention in the world.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Thanks! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

UKBoobLover

Post by UKBoobLover »

Amazing

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

UKBoobLover wrote:Amazing

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Alex had a busy day yesterday! Naughtiness followed by cleaning and a nipple recolor followed by snuggling with the drying tubes in. :oops:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Very very amazing pictures. If I looked to all your pictures I'm really sure YL has changed the shape of the breast's compared to my Sophia YL150Ocup and they made them more stable with thicker walls.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

I'm not sure they changed it. I think each pour probably comes out slightly different, and I'm not exactly sure how they do the hollow part of the breasts, but the top of Alex's are definitely thinner than the bottom half. My theory is it comes out this way just because of gravity and the mold probably being vertical? I don't know. I do think they could improve the sculpt by making the thickness more even, or making the top half of the breasts thicker than the bottom half. Even Alex's have a slightly different feel just between the two.. Her right one was more evenly spread and holds its shape better, whereas her left one definitely feels thinner in the top half and tends to move around more in different positions.

Your Sophia is really amazing too and I did look through your pictures multiple times when researching dolls! I was really sad to see that she got that tear.. I hope you were able to get her fixed up!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

samuraiwobble wrote:...snuggling with the drying tubes in. :oops:
Not a bad way to spend an hour or so!
Alex looks very snugglely.
Oh and wedge pillows are life. Nice black pillow case.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

I have made the same experience, the left breast is at the top much thinner. The walls are here only ca.1 cm thick, I could feel as I go with the fingers through the opening for the filling, for my opinion too thin.
I think this is an manufacturing issue, the air bubble inside ist fixed at annother position or is badly fixed moving around a little when the tpe ist filled in the mold.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

@Endless War
Hey thanks! You have some amazing looking girls and incredible pictures of them! I'm really glad I got the wedge before Alex arrived. Black was maybe not the smartest choice but I do like it. It sucks though that I washed the black cover and it shrank too much.

@sophiahugeboobs
Yeah you might be right. Maybe the left breast being thinner on the top is part of the mold or maybe it's just something with the way the air pocket is positioned and we just coincidentally both have thinner layers on the top of the left one on our girls.

Here are those last two pics without the filters:

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hi samuraiwobble, I just wanted to clarify. Your doll is pictured with the natural size breasts from the factory and there has not been any further augmentation that you've done?
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Mcupplease wrote:Hi samuraiwobble, I just wanted to clarify. Your doll is pictured with the natural size breasts from the factory and there has not been any further augmentation that you've done?
Yep! Just the larger areolas but that is superficial / no change to the sculpt.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Did I say wow!! I think I did....lol

INFORMATIONS