sexyrealsexdolls.com

Mannekin Feet (silicone)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
well_inflated
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Mannekin Feet (silicone)

Post by well_inflated »

I present to you some mannekin feet I got from ebay over a year ago, they are still available.
They were available from several sellers for under $100 from China.
The feet are slightly small as you can see when placed in the shoe. Shoe is euro size 36 and I recommend a size smaller for strappy shoes, but smaller this would make court shoes a difficult fit. I was only just comfortable with jamming them in size 36 court shoes. Putting them in shoes takes a good few seconds as the friction of the material means you have to work them forward a bit.
The feet come in a slimline cardboard box, some pink nails and nail glue. I probably won't bother fitting the nails as I would have preferred a natural set and nails would makes jamming them in shoes delicate.
A foot weighs 400g and is feels solid most of the way through. I think it is based around a plastic tube inside to keep the shape through the body of the foot with maybe a 1cm coating of silicone on top. The toes are completely silicone and flexible. There is no seam but on some of the toes you may sense edges that look like they have come from the moulding process on the model originally.
The amount of detail rendered in the silicone is quite impressive, slight skin wrinkles and the fingerprint ridges are there. The rosy color on the soles seems to be hand painted as there is some variation between the two of the pair. The general silicone color is an even and pasty pale pink contrary to what the photos might suggest.
They have a rather attractive sweet smell that is not merely a plastic smell, there might be a pheromone in there but can not be sure.
I think they are a high quality item and worthwhile for a fetishist. In all depends on whether you find them attractive. I would have liked a larger and more fulsome foot that would have filled an adult size of shoe, but the chinese are notorious for manufacturing downscaled sex toys. It has a rather nice arch region on the sole I think.
I have preliminary photos, I may do technically better ones later.

Doll View
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Mannekin Feet (silicone)

Post by Doll View »

Pretty cool for those with a food fetish. The palm crosses look real.
Check out Doll View, a sex doll site for beginners. Actively looking for feedback and contributors! Please PM~

INFORMATIONS