sexyrealsexdolls.com

about my new doll gift.

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

about my new doll gift.

Post by visionless1 »

Hello everyone.

Well, here is your blind member again. I was recently gifted a Realistic Silicone 3D Double-Sided Body Life-like Love Doll
(oaks and purple lemons make available on amazon).

so, let me twell you about this doll. To begin with, it is japanese sized late teen (18+ according to the literature) with realistic external features (large but properly urportioned) breasts, full head (complete with eyes, nose, mouth with teeth and tongue), a metal basic skeleton, properly shaped buttox and vaginal and anal entrances. btw, the mouth is also a usable orifice.

This doll is solid silicone. I have no clue about the skin tone here, so I will assume that it is proper. The face feels anatomically correct with a thin nose, slightly slanted (I assume japanese) eyes, ears and a full lipped mouth. The mouth is interesting in that it has teeth, an actual tongue and a throat. The mouth and throat are definitely textured and feel busy to my fingers. the rest of the face also feels like that of a young japanese adult female. This doll came with 3 wigs, so I outfitted her with one just to make the perceived appearance seem a bit less like a doll.

moving down to the chest, she has well defined collar boanes, a full set of breasts (almost too large for her slim body), and the nipples are nice and stiff. she has a deep valley between the breasts. checking further down, I even found what feels like a belly button in the middle of a nearly flat stomach. She also appears to have an appropriately arched spine and a narrower area along her sides just below where the rib cage would be. Her hips widen out almost 2 inches (a guess on my part) and there even appears to be a triangular patch ofmarbled skin just above the vaginal entrance. checking inside the vaginal entrance, she feels like there is a small chamber just inside, then a narrowing, multi textured passage that comes to an end about 5 inches in. The Anal entrance feels similar, but some of the internal features are more pronounced and there appears to be what feels like a uterine pocket about 7 inches in (shouldn't that be connected to the other passage?).

Now, at 25 pounds, she is just a little heavy for a torso. However, she is also missing both the arms and legs (and associated skeleton), which would triple her mass.

A couple of cons to this doll:
1. her eyes were not properly glued in (they fell out as soon as I got her out of the package). I had to try and find them (which is hard when all you can see with is your hands). Once found, I found out the reason why (cheap glue). They were also way too small. so, I checked the eye sockets, and they were about the right size to take an old set of my prosthetic eyes. problem solved.
2. the anal entrance is directly between the legs. it need to be moved about 2 inches rearward to just inside the buttox valley. that would give a more natural position.
3. no drain holes for any of the entrances. that will make cleaning this doll a bit harder.

now, all I need is a school girl uniform (from one of the japanese schools as featured in some anime), a couple of arms (blow up or silicone) and a set of legs with movable knee joints). then I will have a doll that will appear to be sitting in the lotus position and her hands placed appropriately. I think that would make for a nice picture. btw, the set of prosthetics I used were of a very deep (ultramarine blue) color. so, anyone know where I can get a set of silicone legs with feet, and some arms with hands? I will have to check on Kanoko toys for the uniform.

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: about my new doll gift.

Post by the-loser »

Hi visionless1!
visionless1 wrote:moving down to the chest, she has well defined collar boanes, a full set of breasts (almost too large for her slim body), and the nipples are nice and stiff. she has a deep valley between the breasts. checking further down, I even found what feels like a belly button in the middle of a nearly flat stomach. She also appears to have an appropriately arched spine and a narrower area along her sides just below where the rib cage would be.
I absolutely love your review of your new toy. Because you 'see' with your hands, your description of the body is so awesome, and I wish there were more descriptions like yours of other dolls! Why? Well, we all love to get intimate with our dolls, touch them, cuddle and kiss them. That's the time for all of us seeing mostly with our hands, and despite all of the great photos posted here and elsewhere, I would love to hear how the dolls actually feel! Right now I have to decide which doll to go for, and for me it's not only a matter of heigth, weight and breast size -- on some pictures I can clearly see that some dolls for example have a "plain", "smooth" tummy, while others seem to be more realistically shaped with some kind of shaped rib cage and a more detailed belly button! And I abolutely want that! Because this will add so many levels of realism, I guess. But for most of the dolls none of those details seem to be important enough to be part of the description and/or photos, which is sad. I also read that some dolls have actual skin texture, and I would love to know how this feels.

So once again, thank you for this great review -- hopefully this will be an inspiration for other user's reviews!

the-loser.

INFORMATIONS