sexyrealsexdolls.com

Footjob toy, Can this be made?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
fguy

Footjob toy, Can this be made?

Post by fguy »

A couple of years ago I purchased a toy from japan meant to recreate a footjob, made from a cyberskin/cyberflesh material. The toy was basically two small feet facing sole to sole joined right above the heel, see pic. Although it woud have been nice made at a larger scale and not very lifelike it met my needs. I later tried a pair of expensive silicone feet made it japan, and although nice in detail, I found them to be to cumbersome, heavy, and stiff to play with the way I like. I was fine with the cheap toy from japan, unfortunately that toy is no longer made. I was wondering if anybody knew of a reputable vendor or craftsman that could possibly make something like this....of course this time at normal human scale, if I was willing to pay for it. Thanks

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Footjob toy, Can this be made?

Post by dollguy13 »

There are not a lot of feet sex toys out there. Ebay sellers have these silicone feet models online. I use to have some but sold them when I got my 140 cm TPE doll. They are ok for use of a foot job but not great; they are very detailed though. My love doll actually has better softer feet though and I much rather that.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (218.05 KiB) Viewed 4087 times

well_inflated
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Footjob toy, Can this be made?

Post by well_inflated »

I recognise those feet from ebay.
I was thinking of the highly arched pair for about the same price which looks like from the same manufacturer, to leave in place in shoes on display (not attached to a mannequin) and for occasional action.
Are they made of some flexible silicone all the way through, or is there something solid underneath, if the latter, how thick did you think the coating was? Thanks.

INFORMATIONS