sexyrealsexdolls.com

Personal Lubricant, Whats your Preference?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
lonelybear

Personal Lubricant, Whats your Preference?

Post by lonelybear »

So after a few days reading up about the space aged lubricant made for astronauts and aptly named after the dog from The Jetsons I decided to check my local 'Mom and Pop' and small buisness store killing giant Wallmart to see if the had Astroglide in stock and test how it fares against my old (and ya its old, not even on their website anymore) lube in the hope that it can provide for me a more comfortable experience with the insert i bought from reallovesexdolls to determine if it would be a good idea to include a love doll in my life.

Wallmart had 4 different brands of the space shuttle lubricant on hand (phfst! lol) for me to choose from and after some deliberation i finally went with the gel formula because in my mind i like the idea that gel shouldn't seep everywhere the way a very viscous liquid would.

As for my old lube, its effective, quite viscous (like blood) but tends to feel like the lubricating element wears away after a while leaving a slight feeling of 'if it were just water' i were using. I wouldn't recommend it... Which is probably why it is no longer listed on stayswetlonger.com's web site.

So, What are your favorite personal lubricants and why? cost? effectiveness? odor? ease of clean up? join in and let everyone here know your experiences in the hopes we can all learn from them and hopefully obtain a higher quality of (sex) life.
(Please do not ask me what I'm doing right now, I'm uhh... busy.)
Attachments
The 4 Astroglide products that walmart carries and their sexy prices.
The 4 Astroglide products that walmart carries and their sexy prices.
20160524_144131.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 6900 times
The sides and backs of all 4 products displaying all their unpronounceable sexy chemicals.
The sides and backs of all 4 products displaying all their unpronounceable sexy chemicals.
20160524_144619.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 6900 times
I went with the Gel lube, also pictured is my old old lube.
I went with the Gel lube, also pictured is my old old lube.
20160524_155216.jpg (670.86 KiB) Viewed 6900 times
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Personal Lubricant, Whats your Preference?

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Hi LB :)

I have tried all those and more and settled on KY UltraGel.

If Im going for the marathon session in a heated doll Vaginni, I sometimes add a little water to the insert/female condom, keep it slippery longer.

Does not stain!

Its water based and feels really amazing...

DTW
Attachments
s3_image.jpg
s3_image.jpg (12.34 KiB) Viewed 6889 times

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

For the past 7+ years I have sworn by Slippery Stuff. Water-based, non-toxic, odorless, flavorless, and while it will leave a haze if enough builds up in one spot, it doesn't stain. It's silky-smooth, but thick enough to stay where you put it, and lasts a long time (at least with silicone; I have no idea how it might fare with a more porous TPE orifice). It's also both paraben- and glycerin-free, the latter being particularly important if you like to lube your doll in advance so she'll be ready for later and don't want things to fester in the interim.

Granted, that only works if your doll has an opening/insert that can remain partially closed, or it will gradually run out and/or dry up. But after giving Caley her bath in advance of the Hershey Meet and installing her Siliplush (a big dollop of lube on a cheap dildo which I use to both coat the inside and insert it in her vaginal cavity), I had her lying in bed for over a week until it was time to get dressed and leave. I guess being suddenly upright for the car ride caused gravity to do it's thing, because by that night the outer edge of the insert was ever so slightly wet...or perhaps she was just that eager after a week of cuddling but no sex. 8)

The only drawback is that I've never seen it in a brick-and-mortar store, only online. But the 32 ounce bottle lasts me the better part of a year, and even if it takes a week to arrive when I order it, I can still see when the bottle is running low long before I'm in danger of running out.

Of course, I'd recommend purchasing the smaller bottle first to make sure you like it before committing to the industrial size. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I like the astroglide and ky warming. i like liquids vs gels....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Rite-Aid carries their brand which says "compare to astroglide"
I did and it does! 8) :thumbs_up:

gonestill77 wrote:i like liquids vs gels....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (62.01 KiB) Viewed 6882 times

lonelybear

Post by lonelybear »

Well I have completed the animal testing with the the Astroglide Gel, relax, I only tested it on one dumb animal and I didn't really mind. (pauses to allow one person in audience to finish chuckling)

...Anywho, I found the gel was quite thick, even after siting in hot water for 10 minutes. It definitely wasn't as messy as the Wet Warming Gel was as the Astroglide Gel remained inside the insert, although i do believe the Wet Warming Gel provided a smother, slicker performance which would make sense since it's more viscous. the Astroglide Gel also seemed to be less of a nuisance with cleanup and residue on human skin.

Unfortunately the Astroglide Gel was not able to alleviate my 'uncomfortable orgasm' conundrum (as mentioned in one of my other threads) as I had hoped it would :shakefist:
Attachments
20160524_155216.jpg
20160524_155216.jpg (670.86 KiB) Viewed 6863 times
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

At a local supermarket chain they have Astroglide Gel at almost 1/3 of that price, so I used to buy all but one tube every time I went. Now I have 40 of them...
20160525_142933_Richtone(HDR).jpg
20160525_142933_Richtone(HDR).jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 6830 times
I'll probably stop at 70, or when the cashier gets the nerve to ask... I like it for Fleshlights and the PIB insert, but Wet! Original I find to be better for the TPE ladies.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Does that 'warming gel' actually 'warm' anything?
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Scratch wrote:Does that 'warming gel' actually 'warm' anything?
Sorta. It makes your penis feel warm when its outside of the vagina and air contacts it. Not hot, just slightly above body temp warm.

I believe its a chemical trick on the senses, Much like how mint (Toothpaste for example) provides a cooling feeling when you blow air on it.

For fun, try rubbing some mint toothpaste into your arm and then blow on it. Very cold.

Warning: while it might be fun to try the above on your penis or vagina.. just a little bit too much and it gives a painful burning sensation (But with no apparent skin damage) whenever the skin contacts air... Not fun. Don't ask how me and my G/F found out about that one...

No idea what the long term effects might be.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I tried a few and found some of them dried out quite quickly. A couple of ones I settled on are Bodywise brand Liquid Silk (I have seen in comments that some say it is a hybrid water + silicone based one, but the bottle says water based, so be cautious when using it with your toys. I haven't had any noticeable issues with mine, but your results may vary.) The color on this one is a an opaque white color and viscous. Bought mine on Amazon.

Another is Onatsuyu Juicy Lotion. Very stringy/jelly like when pouring from the bottle and slippery. I haven't found a need to reapply to a closed sleeve. If the session is longer on an open sleeve, I just add in a little bit of water to refresh it (10 minutes +). Color is clear and lubricant is water based.

I have also tried Shibari Pure Silk (water + silicone blend) and wanted to give a heads up that there was a burning feeling (not a good one I might add). I also tried it on less sensitive areas to see if the same sensation would result (hand, arm), and the burning feeling was also there (I should've tried the order in reverse in hindsight). Your results may vary, but there are other reviews (Amazon from what I have seen so far) where there was mention of this. I have most of the bottle still and am using the other 2 instead.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i make my own -water,glycerin,xantham gum
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Standard Astroglide works for me, I find Astroglide Gel takes away sensitivity, Have always read here on the Forum and elsewhere to use Water Based Lubes, others will break down Silicone and TPE, so definitely don't want to use those. :fadein:

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

I use water-based System JO - the cherry and peach flavored are quite nice.

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

noob1977 wrote:i make my own -water,glycerin,xantham gum
Can you share your ratio's/formula?
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Ok this may sound dumb, but how about Walmart Equate brand antibacterial hand soap? I've never used it in my doll, but it works great in my TPE toys. Certainly gets the job done and makes cleanup easier. Also has the added benefit of killing germs.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS