sexyrealsexdolls.com

Venus 2000 alternative - milking machine on eBay?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
RicherRich

Venus 2000 alternative - milking machine on eBay?

Post by RicherRich »

So I've been reading a little about the Venus 2000 and it seems milking machines (for people, not animals, of course!) are equally effective.

That being said, someone on eBay is selling them new for

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281206595091?_mwBanner=1

He has a lot of positive feedback, but it's probably not all from selling milking machines. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of machine (BNG-500/1000)? It's about half the cost of the Venus2000. It looks like it has a lot of the same parts as other milking machines, which makes it seem like it is a legit piece of equipment.

RicherRich

Re: Venus 2000 alternative - milking machine on eBay?

Post by RicherRich »

Nevermind...I ended up going with a Venus for Men!

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

I'm late to this but I'll comment anyway. Seemed like an awful lot of money for something nobody ever heard of. And there are no photos of what's inside. It may be legit and it may be great, but that's a lot of money to gamble on something that could easily be a piece of crap, a swindle, or simply doesn't do it for you.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm always extra leery of "machines" that you're supposed to stick your dick into. Of all the body parts that need special protection, it's high on my list.

Scooter
Location: in the Orion Arm, within the Local Fluff of the Local Bubble

Post by Scooter »

The Venus 2000 has been around for a very long time. It first hit the market back in 1993.
I drank WHAT?!!!! - Socrates

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I don't know if you already ordered the Venus 2000 yet but a word of caution. I bought one a few years back and was NOT impressed. I sent it back within 3 days or so. I honestly thought my hand did a better job, especially considering my hand costs nothing and the V2000 was very pricey(I can't remember how much it was). The suction was insufficient to really get me off and it kept sliding off during operation. It's very difficult to get the right stroke length going to where it goes up and down the entire length of the shaft without popping off. And the instruction video they sent of the designer using it while wearing a gorilla mask to hide his identity will forever be etched in my mind as a shockingly ridiculous and embarrassing moment. Who knows, maybe you'll think it's the best thing ever but like I always say....don't over-expect.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I never tried a Venus but I have tried several of the less expensive powered machines. Autoblow, Autoblow 2, and Realtouch, and none of them were worth their weight in pennies. The price of the Venus is too high to risk it, for me.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

P.S.....One sex toy I CAN vouch for is P.E.S., or 'Paradise Electro Stimulations'. They are based out of Las Vegas and let me tell you this device will get you off like nothing you've ever experienced. I've been doing electro-sex for years now and it's still the only device that can make me moan in pleasure. Highly recommended and worth every penny.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I tried to visit their place during a trip to Las Vegas some years ago, but it was close to midnight and they weren't open. I would have expected a sex toy shop to be open all night in a city like that, but I guess that must not be the primary purpose of their offices there.

Coolniceguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Coolniceguy »

james 1966 wrote:P.S.....One sex toy I CAN vouch for is P.E.S., or 'Paradise Electro Stimulations'. They are based out of Las Vegas and let me tell you this device will get you off like nothing you've ever experienced. I've been doing electro-sex for years now and it's still the only device that can make me moan in pleasure. Highly recommended and worth every penny.
I have got one of these James and I agree they can make you go twice in one go one after another and are amazing better than anything else

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

I have thought of getting a 'machine' from time to time, but glad i didn't in the end, judging by what people are saying. Besides, if something goes wrong, it's not gonna know to stop - - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Jimjam. :puppydogeyes:

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Having worked with electric and electronic gadgets my whole life, the thought of intentionally applying voltage to a highly sensitive part of my body just doesn't sound appealing!
T'Bolt

Scooter
Location: in the Orion Arm, within the Local Fluff of the Local Bubble

Post by Scooter »

Yeah, but it's not the voltage that kills ya. :lol:
I drank WHAT?!!!! - Socrates

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Having worked with electric and electronic gadgets my whole life, the thought of intentionally applying voltage to a highly sensitive part of my body just doesn't sound appealing!
T'Bolt
Yes I know, conventional wisdom would say don't apply electricity to your body. And it can be unpleasant if it's not applied the correct way, i.e. having the power turned up all the way when you first turn it on. You only do that once or twice, then you check to make sure it's turned all the way down after that very unpleasant experience. Having said that, once you learn how to properly use the device, the pleasure is extreme and unrelenting. It literally forces you to have an orgasm, as if against your will.

Erikin07

Post by Erikin07 »

I pulled the trigger and purchased the Venus 2000 a few years ago and it will give you an awesome and quick orgasm. Video on hornyboys.com milking machines the sixth video down will prove it's power dated with the year 2014. Holding back is also evident hense the stroke speed is slowed down to prevent from cumming. In approximately 2 minutes couldn't hold back any longer the time clock will confirm this. The ribbed sleeve is designed very well almost to well. I will give it a 9 out of ten only because it cannot replicate the human connection.

INFORMATIONS