sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
rugar46
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by rugar46 »

Last edited by Nyarlat on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed youtube embed

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

The guy above takes 26 minutes to bash the Soloflesh because he didn't take 5 minutes to figure out how to fill it and isn't intelligent enough to know how to enjoy it.

Don't waste your time listening to his full of himself nonsense.

Jackass period.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

My god that was such a B@llshit hatchet job of a review full of blatant lies!

I just had to post the following comment.
So, I'm confused did it not occur to you that your flush it out by running water through the vagina and out the tiny purge hole, rather that the other way around? Also it is most certainly textured and it is realistic. Even the original Soloflesh was textured. It simply doesn't have the obvious artificial texturing of say a Fleshlight. Also, why would you not slowly release the water using you hand pressure? With regard to Meiki mastubators the Soloflesh will far out last any of those. I've had one that lasted more that two years. Also, you could not have look very hard as there are reviews linked on the Soloflesh site! I can only assume that this was a paid hatchet job of a review.

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

Just to clear the air. I recieved a new Soloflesh 2.0, about two weeks ago and it has all the great points of the original. But with a softer silicone skin, that better retains its sexy molded shape. The skin is a a bit more tacky than the original. So, I did powerder it when I first got it with corn starch. I don't consider it a problem, especially for the softer more gripping lips of the vagina. I can also confirm that the life-like inner texture is indeed life-like. So, much so that I have retired my Soloflesh 1.0 to serve as an emergency backup. Honestly, I don't know what else they could do to improve the design other that offering different labia molds for some variety. Or perhap a dual cavity to allow anal. Bottom-line it is still the best and cheapest hip toy available. Seriously comparing a Meiki to Soloflesh in terms of value? The Soloflesh cost less, is hands free, and durable. I've had Meiki's where the inner tunnel delaminated or tore after just a few uses. I had my first Soloflesh nearly two years before I dropped while full. Which obviously can't be blamed on the manufacturer or the products quality.

rugar46
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rugar46 »

GFELube wrote:Until the inevitable happens, while you are using it:

That's gonna suck too!

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Do they have an europe reseller yet? :)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

nasty_ wrote:Do they have an europe reseller yet? :)
I dont know of any. Iam from Germany and wanted one of these beasts for a few month already but could not find a european reseller so i ordered directly from US last week.
Had short e-mail contact with them because i was confused, quick reply from them, sounds like they are quite packed with orders. Everything looks nice.

Only the payment could be a little difficult, best is to have a credit card or PayPal.

randomvisitor81

Post by randomvisitor81 »

Felt need to register to site only for this, i know there's already great deal of praise but one more cannot hurt :wink:
So.. Whatever you read here about how hard Soloflesh is to use, its really not. Sure you cant just grab it and go(unless filling with air, I dont really like that so much but its good enough if you are in hurry), but at least for me filling "her" and preparing is arousing process itself!
And oh boy, this thing is so wonderful! I've had my good share of vagina replicates and nothing comes even close when it comes to realistic feeling, not to mention it looks damn real + you can have control over how big you like your booty :)
One thing(that is obvious to "pros") to mention is that you really want to powder her after filling, just let her dry some time after filling or wipe with paper, then rub nice even layer of corn starch all over to make it feel like..heaven.
Another nice trick to maximize pleasure. When you get hold of 2 Solofleshs(you will..), fill them both and place them on bed like another to simulate womens boobs and lower soloflesh is of course your "entry point", just remember not to use your whole body weight when rubbing against(my experience so far is that these things are really sturdy and dont mind little squeeze at all)
So do yourself a favor and get it!

slippinjimmy

Post by slippinjimmy »

Hey guys,

im very glad to be an owner of an soloflesh. Its just amazing how it feels.
But im used to upgrade my sextoys, for improving the sensation.
Does anybody know wheter it would be theoretically possible to fill the whole soloflesh permanently with water lubricant, and only warm it up with warm water? My theorie is, that an Soloflesh filled with water lubricant feels more like an human butt, then an soloflesh filled with water, and if the soloflush burst, there is less risk.

Would like to hear your opinions!! And sorry for my bad english, its not my native tongue^^

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

I also had mine for a while now, Ver.2 and its ok, or at least better than any other sex toy. One thing for sure what I like is that its stashable! And then when want to, just fill her up!
But OMG I once filled it more than I normally do and I was getting comfortable and it rolled off the bed and I saw it just fall off the edge and my body just sunk like on a roller coster, but I watched it fall and it bounced like twice! Saw the cheeks spread and spread with each bounce, and nope it didn't pop, break or tare. Very sturdy material.
Now I just wish I can pass on suggestions to the creators of SoloFlesh, like why not make one with bigger rounder cheeks, like that one person, latinhotnicol, from chaturbate. Because its not that appealing to be honest, it looks flat from above or how you look at it. As water wants to spread in every direction in a horizontal way and doesn't go vertical, which to combact this is to make it so that it fills in a vertical structure and add more of the material in the needed areas tokeep its upright shape.
They can even make a whole body/torse, all they have to do is just add the right amount of material to be thicker in the areas that need to be.
But none the less make one to be with a much bigger and rounder cheeks/ass, as like I said, latinhotnicol as a example.

If any of you have connections to them please pass on this suggestion. I'm sure everyone would agree and appreciate it too. lol!

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Does anyone have any ideas on how to improve (improvise) the current SoloFlesh? Like I read somewhere that maybe a Meiki no Syoumei Zhang Xiao Yu can be used and stuffed into the SoloFlesh, like taking out the inner layer of the Meiki and place it in the Solo. Not a bad idea, but has anyone attempted? Or what is more realistic to the real thing, the Meiki or the SoloFlesh?

dadol

Post by dadol »

No Euro reseller yet? What are they waiting for?

dadol

Post by dadol »

I ordered internationally an received v2 today. First impressions are good, it is a bit tricky to fiill it the first times. The material is good, a bit tacky and a very light smell.
My only complain is the entrance seam someone pointed out, it is still present in v2, if they could remove it would be the best device of its kind.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

After receiving my cheap $15 masturbator I was so disappointed with it that I started looking for better one (not that smart to browse fake vaginas when you're horny, lol). Bumped into this one and after reading few reviews and imagining it in my head I couldn't resist and ordered it ($140 in single sex shop in my country in EU, ouch). Later I regreted doing it a bit, as worries about my Soloflesh breaking apart and wetting everything came to my mind. So, about the durability (again). I suppose nobody has had his Soloflesh burst yet and it'll start deforming badly before completely "exploding"? Somebody mentioned that his Soloflesh was couple of years old and still doing fine, that sounds good. But in the end I guess it's all about how much you use it and I'm afraid I'm hooked if it's as good as you say it is, lol. Shop offers 24 month warranty for their products but not so sure how well that covers things.

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

dadol wrote:No Euro reseller yet? What are they waiting for?
they don't give a crap about europeans.
one of the reasons this thing will never be where fleshlight is today.

INFORMATIONS