sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by 00j87 »

So any updates. Anyone else tried those new ones going around?

kasumi419
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kasumi419 »

I used to be a big fan of the product since it is good in winter.
I saw the news somewhere the factory stop producing it years ago so any products in the market are either stocks or fakes.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

kasumi419 wrote: I saw the news somewhere the factory stop producing it years ago so any products in the market are either stocks or fakes.
I had a relationship with Soloflesh and was a beta tester for the company which meant I received free product in exchange for my opinions and reviews.

There never was a 'Factory' producing these. It was a small operation run by a couple of people.

This is/was one of my all rime favorite toys. Not for everyone but definitely for me.

The molds and tech were sold when they decided to go out of business so these new ones showing up are legit in that they look exactly the same as the original although without one actually in my hands to compare I can't say for sure.

I still have a couple, an original and a second generation which was slightly larger and improved.

I will purchase one of the new ones when the ones I have now expire.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

siliconelover wrote:
kasumi419 wrote: I saw the news somewhere the factory stop producing it years ago so any products in the market are either stocks or fakes.
I had a relationship with Soloflesh and was a beta tester for the company which meant I received free product in exchange for my opinions and reviews.

There never was a 'Factory' producing these. It was a small operation run by a couple of people.

This is/was one of my all rime favorite toys. Not for everyone but definitely for me.

The molds and tech were sold when they decided to go out of business so these new ones showing up are legit in that they look exactly the same as the original although without one actually in my hands to compare I can't say for sure.

I still have a couple, an original and a second generation which was slightly larger and improved.

kasumi419
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kasumi419 »

siliconelover wrote:

Great to know that.But the new "Water pussy" one use a different material .It feel harder and when it is filled with water it is not that shape of a butt.For me it's far worse than the original ones.

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

So are there any official sellers of these still around? Where can one purchase it?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

MontrealDollGuy wrote:So are there any official sellers of these still around? Where can one purchase it?
Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQWWKJT/?c ... _lig_dp_it
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Can you imagine a real size doll on this? :D Not sure how it would be though.. any ideas?
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

siliconelover wrote:
MontrealDollGuy wrote:So are there any official sellers of these still around? Where can one purchase it?
Amazon

Not the right shape, though. What was great about it was the big booty shape.
I'm kind of surprised there aren't more toys using this concept.

Spartan92

Post by Spartan92 »

MontrealDollGuy wrote:
siliconelover wrote:
Amazon

Not the right shape, though. What was great about it was the big booty shape.
I'm kind of surprised there aren't more toys using this concept.
In germany they sell it, but only shipping in Germany..

https://www.newbubblebutt.com

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

https://www.newbubblebutt.com

Nice job finding this. It looks exactly like the old one. Can anyone buy this and send it to me in Canada? We can discuss a fee for the trouble.

jwz123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jwz123 »

Any store that ship to europe?

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

MontrealDollGuy wrote:https://www.newbubblebutt.com

Nice job finding this. It looks exactly like the old one. Can anyone buy this and send it to me in Canada? We can discuss a fee for the trouble.
Ian German, orderered one second ago since i Loved my soloflesh.
I let you now If they are a worthy successor when she arrives and If you want one then, i will buy one for you and send her to you.

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Cassidyspussy wrote:
MontrealDollGuy wrote:https://www.newbubblebutt.com

Ian German, orderered one second ago since i Loved my soloflesh.
I let you now If they are a worthy successor when she arrives and If you want one then, i will buy one for you and send her to you.
That would be awesome. Looking forward to your review and comparison to the original.

Eiichi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Eiichi »

Do they have an europe reseller yet? :)

INFORMATIONS