sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Smooth guy 86

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by Smooth guy 86 »

Synfan wrote:I have had an Afro soloflesh for about 2 years. Ordered it on a whim just to try it. Used it 4 or 5 times put it back in original box and has been in the closet for about 22 months.
The weight and warmth were a novel twist. Feels real good cowgirl. Be sure not to get lube on your hands or impossible to hang on to!! May post for sale when reach enough posts as I have a new 160 z- one on the way.
Are you willing to part ways with your soloflesh? If so I would be interested.

Smooth guy 86

Post by Smooth guy 86 »

Looking to buy a soloflesh. I don't care about the color just as long as it is in good shape. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?

lmhotep
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lmhotep »

Synfan wrote:I have had an Afro soloflesh for about 2 years. Ordered it on a whim just to try it. Used it 4 or 5 times put it back in original box and has been in the closet for about 22 months.
The weight and warmth were a novel twist. Feels real good cowgirl. Be sure not to get lube on your hands or impossible to hang on to!! May post for sale when reach enough posts as I have a new 160 z- one on the way.
Synfan, do you still have your Soloflesh?

invisio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by invisio »

Hi!

Solofleshs are sold again, from china. (copy, I think)

look at aliexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arr ... 09015.html

Buttfiller
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Buttfiller »

Hi,

A better variant like soloflesh are sold in Europe

Look at https://www.newbubblebutt.com

fiddlefunk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fiddlefunk »

looks the same. i guess what really matter is the inside texture.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Looks great

invisio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by invisio »

thanks for the information.

It looks exactly the same.
So why did they talk about "prototypes", "suiss design" and "crowfounding for devellopement"?

If they start with such little honesty, I doubt that their product will be better than the original and the copy that is found in china.

BUT: If they really want to improve the product (inner texture), larger overall size (the original was too teeny), thicker silicone at the buttocks to prevent one inflates more than the other, Than, I will be one of the first to buy and test.

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

The Soloflesh is now no longer in production. It has been discontinued.
My Discord: Yuki Yume#0460
Just your friendly neighborhood Otaku.

My Girls:
SAIKA - 65cm Chloe (JMDoll) Trashed by Mother, RIP.

WISHLIST:
- 80cm Shiori - Dollhouse168

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Has anyone tried these versions from the links above?

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

00j87 wrote:Has anyone tried these versions from the links above?
Well i did not try any of them, the "newbubblebutt" they said was a crowdfunding startup but they did not nearly collect enough money, hard to tell if anyone ever got one. The ONE picture of that looks somewhat like a real prototype looks also somewhat "fishy" , suspect. I googled about some time but not find anything besides their almost naked page and the crowdfunding page. Mo way to buy one ina shop. But i also never tried to contact them.

The China one...In a german forum someone has bought one of these copies from "love and vibes". He says it does not form into an ass like the real soloflesh, he says material is too hard and does not stretchmuch, and vagina much too tight, ripped on first 5 minutes of use.

I have searched on these chinese sites quite some time and found it looks like there are several different chinese manufacterers/selelrs selling them and it looks like they are slighty different from each other.

You will have to blindly try chinese copies and accept that you could burn money, thats all i can tell you.

miss my soloflesh *schnief*

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

Just an update for anyone that might still be looking into a Soloflesh. The updated version 2 is on sale on Amazon for $69.99 as is what looks like and even larger more realistic version with a life-cast vulva. I own the Soloflesh version 1 and 2 and they look legit. I just bought the ex-large and will report back upon receipt. Might be the same guys or perhaps they sold the molds to someone else. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQWWKJT/?c ... dp_it&th=1

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Sersi wrote:Just an update for anyone that might still be looking into a Soloflesh. The updated version 2 is on sale on Amazon for $69.99 as is what looks like and even larger more realistic version with a life-cast vulva. I own the Soloflesh version 1 and 2 and they look legit. I just bought the ex-large and will report back upon receipt. Might be the same guys or perhaps they sold the molds to someone else. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQWWKJT/?c ... dp_it&th=1

What still disappoints me is that it does not take up the shape of a bottom. Which is the appeal to the product or like makes you interested in buying one. For me at least, I have not tried it because it has no appeal to me. :)

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Sersi wrote:Just an update for anyone that might still be looking into a Soloflesh. The updated version 2 is on sale on Amazon for $69.99 as is what looks like and even larger more realistic version with a life-cast vulva. I own the Soloflesh version 1 and 2 and they look legit. I just bought the ex-large and will report back upon receipt. Might be the same guys or perhaps they sold the molds to someone else. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQWWKJT/?c ... dp_it&th=1
If you can, please take a picture of it filled to see how it looks like, like it does look appealing, or has the look of a ass. Because that was also what made Soloflesh so good. :D

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

I'm also curious to know is how is the XL size? Like does that mean that the pussy is bigger? Or that it can fill up to a much more bigger size but the pussy size is still the same as the L size.

INFORMATIONS