sexyrealsexdolls.com

Transgender insert for silicone dolls w\ fixed vaginas

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
RamonWarhelmet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Transgender insert for silicone dolls w\ fixed vaginas

Post by RamonWarhelmet »

I'm getting ready to invest in my first doll and fairly certain I'll be looking for a silicone doll with a fixed vagina. I'm intrigued by the option for a transgender insert and have a few questions.

1) I'm reading that you can't, or shouldn't, use a TPE insert on a silicone doll but not seeing much as to what the actual dangers are. Can anyone break that down for me?

2) What are the options, if any, for getting a transgender insert for a silicone doll with a fixed vagina?

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Transgender insert for silicone dolls w\ fixed vaginas

Post by Willendorph »

Silicone and TPE really don't mix. Basically they can melt into one another just by being in contact. It doesn't always happen, but if it did, it could destroy your doll. Some blends don't do that to each other, but there's no way to tell other than testing it.

The only real barrier to adding an insert to a fixed vagina is the size of the part that needs to be inserted to make it fit. There are a few inserts available - I know DS make one and so do Realdoll, you'd just have to modify them to fit the fixed vagina. I know it would be possible with the DS one, as the "plug" part is pretty much just a silicone lump that could be shaved down till it fit.

If you want to see what one looks like: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=119684

RamonWarhelmet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Transgender insert for silicone dolls w\ fixed vaginas

Post by RamonWarhelmet »

Awesome, thank you.

INFORMATIONS