sexyrealsexdolls.com

Has anyone found your sex toy? What was the story?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
suryanibba

Has anyone found your sex toy? What was the story?

Post by suryanibba »

I was a private in the army, living in the barracks. I was so focused on constantly studying and working out in my spare time, that I didn't have the time or energy to go out to bars and hit on girls, and online dating was still not all that active at the time, so that wasn't doing much for me. So I bought a "pocket pussy" to satisfy my sexual desires and needs.

Well, when you're in the army, they do these things called Health & Welfare inspections, where they search every room in the barracks. They have you stand by your room while a senior NCO and an Officer search your entire room. They get VERY thorough. They're looking for drugs, weapons, alcohol (if you're past the limit... at the time you were only allowed to have like a 6-pack, or a single bottle of liquor, so they make sure you don't have a 30-rack and a handle of Jack, etc.)

Well, they're all up in my shit, and the brand new Lieutenant, who was maybe 22 or 23 years old, max, was searching my sock drawer, when he exclaims so proudly, "HA! He has something hidden inside a sock in the back!!" I guess thinking he found a stash of contraband.

He yanks out the sock with a huge smile, shoves his un-gloved hand into my sock and yanks out the pocket pussy. His face went from huge smile, to confusion, to pure disgust as he threw the pocket pussy across the room and shrieked like a 10 year old girl. The senior NCO started laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. They ended the inspection of my room at that point.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Has anyone found your sex toy? What was the story?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great story suryanibba! :haha4:
I can't say if anyone has ever found any of my sex toys as they never said anything if they did.
But my mom screamed bloody murder when she found my doll. :eeek:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Great story suryanibba! :haha4:
I can't say if anyone has ever found any of my sex toys as they never said anything if they did.
Your Mom found your Sex Doll !!?? dang that would be not fun
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

My buddy's gf screamed pretty good when we found her dildo under the recliner while looking for the remote.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

DARKSUN wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Great story suryanibba! :haha4:
Your Mom found your Sex Doll !!?? dang that would be not fun
The worst part of it was that she said she screamed because she thought that she had seen a ghost.
So apparently she thought that seeing a ghost in my room was a more likely scenario than seeing a real chick in there. :drinking:
Urdor Izajar wrote:My buddy's gf screamed pretty good when we found her dildo under the recliner while looking for the remote.
Unexpectedly finding a dildo like that reminded me of this scene:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Ashlen

Post by Ashlen »

When I was moving in with my ex-gf, she was helping me pack my things. She came across my fleshlight and asked me what it was. Me feeling we were at the level of being able to share, I twisted off the lid and showed her. She didn’t quite take it as well as I thought she would, being horrified. I should have taken that as a sign that we weren’t a good match.

Another time with my wife, we were packing to move into our current place (sensing a trend here). I wasn’t home when this happened, but she came across a box which I stored a doll in. She opened it and was met with hair and skin like substance. She apparently screamed and our roommate came to see what was wrong. She was so embarrassed, even though she knew I had the doll. I laughed so much hearing her tell me later.

INFORMATIONS