sexyrealsexdolls.com

recommendations on toys (hips and ass)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Deadly_47

recommendations on toys (hips and ass)

Post by Deadly_47 »

I am looking recommendations on Cyberskin elite Jackhammer
I dont have room for doll and hiding it would task in self.
Any cons on Elite Jackammer?
Is it ribbed? or?
Does it last longer and does any member have better pics of Elite jackhamer?
Is cleaning it a chore?

I have Pipedeam Mega Fuck Me Silly, longevity on vag/anal was not good.
A tear occurred and does not feel as good as before, once I get really horny I feel unstoppable and get really turned on I bust a load inside.

and since trying out Meiki ZYX my dick feels like it on heaven.
I tried Cybersskin Perfect ass,, decent but only doggy and the anal is hard to fuck, but once you find a good postion to fuck it, the anal feels good
Meiki Half Hera Hip , Meiki pure hip and the Meiki cherry evolution, they feel good but cant get over the fact it so small.
At least you can throw the Perfect ass, half hera, pure hip,cherry evolution in backpack.
I have taken them to my garage and fucked them in my truck or car.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: recommendations on toys (hips and ass)

Post by setevoltas »

First time I've heard of this. I guess the functions could be interesting but the mold itself does nothing for me.

It's really too bad that Meiki has never shown interest in making a Western woman sized toy. I've heard the material is out of this world, but all of their toys are too small to interest me.

I disagree about the Perfect Ass being doggy only. It is what it's built for, but I've managed most positions with it. Cowgirl can be fantastic since it's so easy to toss around. And anal with it can be fantastic.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

Following. The look of the jackhammer is actually quite appealing imo but I haven't jumped yet bc I cant find reviews anywhere. I too have had some of the meiki hips and while I love the feel, they are just too small for sure.

Red_panther
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Red_panther »

Deadly_47 wrote: I have Pipedeam Mega Fuck Me Silly, longevity on vag/anal was not good.
I was thinking of buying one actually... so how much time before it had a tear?

I could not find any info on your product sorry...I kinda search for like 10 minutes on this forum nothing came either. :s

INFORMATIONS