sexyrealsexdolls.com

Seeking recommendation for a hole warmer

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Seeking recommendation for a hole warmer

Post by HSP_960 »

Hi: The last onahole warmer that I bought lasted less than 6 months. Can you recommend one that lasts longer? Thanks!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Seeking recommendation for a hole warmer

Post by setevoltas »

Get a small curling iron. I would suggest ten second bursts until you get to the desired temperature.

What I do personally is heat the iron fully, then let it cool to the point where I can hold it comfortably in my hand but it's still hot. Lube it up and insert for the desired amount of time.

There's a learning curve to this method and I don't want anyone to destroy a valuable toy, but it feels so, so good once you've got it figured out.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@setevoltas: Thank you! I was wondering if a cooling iron would work (but it heats to 450 degrees and I read that silicone melts (and/or is cast) at 500 degrees so I was worried that the cooling iron might be hot enough to damage her insides. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... DVK6NKAYJK) I'll use your technique!

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

This seems like a very good question and I'm surprised only one response. The USB pussy warmers are very poor and it would seem a good one needs to discovered or invented.

The curling iron idea is good, but I would think there would be a product already that is designed for this task.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

When In use the doll's canal vill be heated by the user. So no need for a warmer. Something I learned back in the days when using Fleshlights. As an extra addon U can warm the lube in hot water prior to use. :thumbs_up:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

dollarfan wrote:When In use the doll's canal vill be heated by the user. So no need for a warmer. Something I learned back in the days when using Fleshlights. As an extra addon U can warm the lube in hot water prior to use. :thumbs_up:
This :thumbs_up:

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

dollarfan wrote:When In use the doll's canal vill be heated by the user. So no need for a warmer. Something I learned back in the days when using Fleshlights. As an extra addon U can warm the lube in hot water prior to use. :thumbs_up:
Oh ... M'kay
Mkay.JPG
Mkay.JPG (30.27 KiB) Viewed 2936 times

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

In general, hole warmers suck and lack longevity so I use a hair curler. Turn it on for about 15 seconds until it's warm enough, turn it off, unplug it (as a precaution), and insert into cavity.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

HSP_960 wrote:In general, hole warmers suck and lack longevity so I use a hair curler. Turn it on for about 15 seconds until it's warm enough, turn it off, unplug it (as a precaution), and insert into cavity.
Ordered !!!! :D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I'd be very damned careful about using a curling iron. It may take 400º or more to melt the TPE, but it only takes 212º F to seriously injure one's johnson. The USB heater that I received from RLSD heats well beyond the point of discomfort, so I usually only leave it in place for about 15-20min and since it's gradual warmth it also heats in depth. A hotter object may only heat the first few millimeters to the desired temperature, but that will probably fall off back to your own body temperature more rapidly.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

It can also curl the hair, on the real human hair wigs that I will have. However, it is my intent to turn the iron on for 2 or 3 seconds... and use my hand, to test the temp. Nothing hot is going into my doll, so I don't see a problem.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Rock13 wrote:I'd be very damned careful about using a curling iron. It may take 400º or more to melt the TPE, but it only takes 212º F to seriously injure one's johnson. The USB heater that I received from RLSD heats well beyond the point of discomfort, so I usually only leave it in place for about 15-20min and since it's gradual warmth it also heats in depth. A hotter object may only heat the first few millimeters to the desired temperature, but that will probably fall off back to your own body temperature more rapidly.
a. The process that I described never allows the curling iron to become hotter than one likes and it's never going near one's "johnson" unless one is curling one's pubes. :haha4:
b. Yes, a curling iron may require more than one iteration of the process that I described but it's worth it to me since it's lasting far longer than the crappy hole warmers that only last for a few months. If I buy another one, I'll try the one from RLSD.
c. As previous commenter remarked, a curling iron can also perform it's intended function on your doll's wig so it's twice as useful as a hole warmer.

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

I wonder how hard it would be to make a perforated pvc pipe device that would use a hair dryer to warm the canal. Sort of like a boot dryer, but using a smaller diameter pipe. On the lower settings it should warm both TPE and silicone safely using air and not direct contact with heated metal.

It would also have the added benefit of being used to dry the insides after washing as well, completely forcing out all moisture.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Good idea HR

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

HSP_960 wrote:
Rock13 wrote:I'd be very damned careful about using a curling iron. It may take 400º or more to melt the TPE, but it only takes 212º F to seriously injure one's johnson. The USB heater that I received from RLSD heats well beyond the point of discomfort, so I usually only leave it in place for about 15-20min and since it's gradual warmth it also heats in depth. A hotter object may only heat the first few millimeters to the desired temperature, but that will probably fall off back to your own body temperature more rapidly.
a. The process that I described never allows the curling iron to become hotter than one likes and it's never going near one's "johnson" unless one is curling one's pubes. :haha4:
b. Yes, a curling iron may require more than one iteration of the process that I described but it's worth it to me since it's lasting far longer than the crappy hole warmers that only last for a few months. If I buy another one, I'll try the one from RLSD.
c. As previous commenter remarked, a curling iron can also perform it's intended function on your doll's wig so it's twice as useful as a hole warmer.
I wouldn't put any heat anywhere near a sinthetic wig....

INFORMATIONS