sexyrealsexdolls.com

Realistic dildo for attachment to doll.

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Nematosis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Realistic dildo for attachment to doll.

Post by Nematosis »

Any suggestions for a highly realistic dildo that I could potentially use to convert my doll? If possible squirting as well as I'd really like to be able to see my doll ejaculate through her cock.

Maxwedge

Re: Realistic dildo for attachment to doll.

Post by Maxwedge »

Go to RLSD or SRSD website(s) and look under accessories for the "Male Attachment" penis's. They are TPE with a firm flexible "wire" core and come in all the popular skin tones. They have a 15cm and 19cm length but the 15 looks much better (detailing). They are made for this purpose but not "hollow" for running liquid through. But, you may be able to very carefully run a small tube (like fish tank air line) through it and make something work.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Solar1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Solar1 »

Maxwedge wrote:Go to RLSD or SRSD website(s) and look under accessories for the "Male Attachment" penis's. They are TPE with a firm flexible "wire" core and come in all the popular skin tones. They have a 15cm and 19cm length but the 15 looks much better (detailing). They are made for this purpose but not "hollow" for running liquid through. But, you may be able to very carefully run a small tube (like fish tank air line) through it and make something work.
Is there an even smaller version by any chance?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Is there as 38cm version? :P
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

nordicdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nordicdude »

My experience from looking is that most male attachments are way unrealistic. (Also female doll boobs are normally way unrealistic, and imo doesn't look good)
Well, according to what I consider normal at least.

By this I mean too girthy. It's the same with looking at dildo's.. I saw one that was (what I consider) a good diameter, but it was the shortest of them. The next one up was good length, but bigger diameter.

Why are there no long slim ones? Something with functionality instead of just looks.(1"-1 1/5") (yes, females would probably find that a bit.. "lacking", which I can understand.)

Code: Select all

When it comes to the circumference (the circular measurement around the penis), the average man is about 3.7 inches soft. Erect, the average penis is about 5.2 inches in length, with an average circumference of about 4.6 inches.
4.6 inches is just below 12 cm. That gives a diameter of 1.50 or 3.8cm.

The best looking one I've seen is the one from DS Dolls, which looks real (imo) compared to for example JY dolls.

I hope you find what you are looking for, and sorry for somewhat off-topic.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

First, you need to buy the correct attachment for what your doll is made of. TPE or silicone.
Do you want a dick that plugs into the pussy? If yes, you will have limited options.
A strap on will offer more options.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

nordicdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nordicdude »

rubherkitty wrote: A strap on will offer more options.
And there went the realism. :D

Are other companies allowed to make attachments that work for DS doll male and JY doll male?
If so I think they could potentially make some $$ with taking custom orders.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

RE: DS doll male and JY doll male. Are these not molded right into the doll?
Maybe they are detachable so you can choose an option?

I don't believe there are laws against selling an attachment to a consumer owned item as long as the new product is not claiming to be made by the company who made the host product.
Joes Customs can make headers for a Chevy as long as he doesn't claim the headers are made by Chevy, but made by him. Mannequin Fan makes custom eyes for all models of dolls and doesn't need the doll makers permission.

nordicdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nordicdude »

rubherkitty wrote:RE: DS doll male and JY doll male. Are these not molded right into the doll?

I don't believe there are laws against selling an attachment to a consumer owned item as long as the new product is not claiming to be made by the company who made the host product.
Joes Customs can make headers for a Chevy as long as he doesn't claim the headers are made by Chevy, but made by him. Mannequin Fan makes custom eyes for all models of dolls and doesn't need the doll makers permission.
A) Detachable. DS Doll comes with flacid and erect. JY Doll comes with 13cm and 17cm (some places write 20cm, no idea why)
I talked to a vendor who asked factory, and they said 4.8cm diameter.. In my mind (I know some like it) that's way too huge.. It's probably great for ladies and extremely gay bottom guys, but I'm neither of those. As stated earlier I can't understand why they can't make long slim dildos..
B) Yep.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

nordicdude wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:RE: DS doll male and JY doll male. Are these not molded right into the doll?

A) Detachable. DS Doll comes with flacid and erect. JY Doll comes with 13cm and 17cm (some places write 20cm, no idea why)
I talked to a vendor who asked factory, and they said 4.8cm diameter.. In my mind (I know some like it) that's way too huge.. It's probably great for ladies and extremely gay bottom guys, but I'm neither of those. As stated earlier I can't understand why they can't make long slim dildos..
B) Yep.
Be careful with the communication, as it always get messed up. For ds dildo (the erect version), shaft diameter is only 3.5cm. 4.8 is probably the diameter of the "insert", (the portion that goes inside the cavity).

INFORMATIONS