sexyrealsexdolls.com

"male" male masterbaters/ sex toys?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
dontkihote13

"male" male masterbaters/ sex toys?

Post by dontkihote13 »

I always come to this site hoping for news, or info on new shit with no luck. I tried to get people interested in a male torso doll. With no luck. Like 5 peeps were interested. Not enough interest to invest my own money in. I sure wasn't going to ask for yall to give me free money. Wasn't gonna do the whole Cassi doll thing. Not looking for a fight. I just saw what I saw and wasn't going that route.

My new interest is just in the male masterbater market. I could easily produce a twink style Ass and Cock. I would base it on my body, less a few lbs. And maybe scale down the size a little. We are talking full ass, some thigh, balls, penis, and enough waist two garb a hold of.

I am no longer interested in buying a doll or making a limbless torso. Don't ask me or tell me. It will be a masturbater. I'm sure a lot of guys have masturbaters at the very least.

Now I have been scouring the internets. Looking and buying every male ass shaped masterbater I can find at a good price. I'll elaborate soon about which I have and which I want. And perhaps a drawing of what I will soon actually create. Tell me if you own a gay targeted toy and what you think of it. If you have links too then I would appreciate that as well. Or pics. I am weary about hyperlinks. No spam please.

AssholeJerk74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: "male" male masterbaters/ sex toys?

Post by AssholeJerk74 »

i am not gay, but cyberskin makes a penis with a ass, cyberskin feels decent to fuck

nordicdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: "male" male masterbaters/ sex toys?

Post by nordicdude »

AssholeJerk74 wrote:i am not gay, but
Nobody assumed you were :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS