sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by btasqan »

I recommend going torso. WM 87cm M cup.
wm170mcuptorso-198-40.jpg
wm170mcuptorso-198-40.jpg (335.53 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
wm170mcuptorso-198-18.jpg
wm170mcuptorso-198-18.jpg (396.68 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
31Kg, busty real life messurments
mg_3733.jpg
mg_3733.jpg (359.59 KiB) Viewed 5795 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

btasqan wrote:I recommend going torso. WM 87cm M cup.
The attachment wm170mcuptorso-198-40.jpg is no longer available
The attachment wm170mcuptorso-198-18.jpg is no longer available
The attachment mg_3733.jpg is no longer available
Furthermore:body size weight:31KG , full bust :102CM ,WAIST:62CM HIP:97CM
Attachments
_MG_9806.jpg
_MG_9806.jpg (553.7 KiB) Viewed 5769 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

[quote="TripleB"][quote="Oppai_Tesla"]Just ordered the Crown Peaks toy - exciting :)

ORdoll also has a new torso sex doll ,she looks very good!

Here are some pictures of her!

Hope your guys like her!

Joyce
Attachments
9.jpg
9.jpg (326.72 KiB) Viewed 5739 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (326.04 KiB) Viewed 5739 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (290.23 KiB) Viewed 5739 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (372.08 KiB) Viewed 5739 times
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

WM dolls wrote:
mg_3733.jpg
Hips are 105cm. Meaning even better than 97cm.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

btasqan wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
mg_3733.jpg
Hips are 105cm. Meaning even better than 97cm.
How about the chest?

You feel satisfied or need to improvement ?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

WM dolls wrote: How about the chest?

The chest has a lovely shape, but the breasts could be much bigger. Many people are buying the HiDoll super-busty doll. Can WM produce a torso with breasts almost as big (or as big) as that doll has, but with a nicer, rounder, and more natural shape?

I keep going back to this idea: A WM customized by her owner to have huge breasts. This would be the perfect busty torso doll!
Attachments
IMG_2314.jpg
IMG_2314.jpg (324.5 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
IMG_2330.jpg
IMG_2330.jpg (391.12 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
IMG_2331.jpg
IMG_2331.jpg (354.62 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
ezgif-4-5aacaa577e21.gif
ezgif-4-5aacaa577e21.gif (8.42 MiB) Viewed 5722 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

CF wrote:
WM dolls wrote: How about the chest?

The chest has a lovely shape, but the breasts could be much bigger. Many people are buying the HiDoll super-busty doll. Can WM produce a torso with breasts almost as big (or as big) as that doll has, but with a nicer, rounder, and more natural shape?
Others have to do it better first, until now for me has HiDoll the best natural shaped super huge breasts

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

I thought that me loving the 102cm bust of my m cup was already extreme. But there is always someone who needs tyem even bigger :D.

@ CF, is it the visual aspect that makes you prefer the larger hidoll measurements? Or is it about the overall feel. If latter is more important, then WM 87cm m cup is the way to go. It was my first doll and the only one I haven't sold. I have had several dolls within the past 1 year now, and the measurements of this torso and the modelling have been the best experience. Only disadvantages arethat it has no legs and that blowjobs aren't good on current WM heads because of the exchangeable feature. Otherwise, best purchase I ever made.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Can please someone who ordered the crownpeaks post a video somewhere or pictures of tittyfucking of the toy? Words and descriptions only go so far, and I'm sure alot of people would not hesitate to purchase and share if someone would be kind enough to show us.

Phalaaange

Post by Phalaaange »

JohnC wrote:I can recommend the Ivita breast forms as a fantastic sex toy. I’ve got three different sets, but my absolute favorite is the largest size 21(16kg- 35lb) torpedo vest model. The regular model (also size 21) with nipples to die for is also a mind bender. These ‘girls’ get attached to pillows with their own straps, my Soloflesh masturbator gets filled with warm water, and I then immerse myself into them all for a mind blowing fantasy. The torpedo style is softer than my regular model, and because of this, makes tit fucking a spiritual experience. Another bonus is that these babes will easily wrap around your face and head! If you wanna see what a great breast smother might feel like, here ya go.
J
hi, im consider breast form too. do you own other brands like eyung or roanyer. can you elaborate a bit the diffrences. and would you tell how realistic these breast forms are, compared to real breasts, or japanese boob toys? Thanks so much!

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

Hey all!

Let me try and answer the question directly.

Yes.

Here, at the time of this post, is what I believe is the list of the largest breast toys you can buy. By the way I am not advocating purchasing these products from the web sites I'm referencing, I'm just posting links to see the item. The exception of course being Crown Peaks because they are the manufacturer.

Crown Peaks L cups: https://crownpeaks.com/product/next-gen-boob-toy/
Gokujo Amazing Japanese Breasts: https://www.kanojotoys.com/gokujo-amazi ... -8024.html
Maga Kore Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts: https://www.kanojotoys.com/maga-kore-mi ... -7399.html
Hanjuku Succubus Immature Saccuel Oppai DX: https://www.kanojotoys.com/hanjuku-succ ... -5292.html
Marie's Boobs: https://www.kanojotoys.com/maries-boobs ... -6897.html
Chichifueta Rocket: https://www.kanojotoys.com/chichi-fueta ... -5622.html
Akari's Breasts 2: https://www.kanojotoys.com/akaris-breas ... -4716.html

I personally own the Crown Peaks L cups and the Chichifueta Rocket. I have gone into specifics on this in other threads, but the Crown Peaks are a spectacularly made product, but not a good titfuck toy. The Rockets are pretty good, they stand up pretty well and give a pretty good experience, but size wise they just don't do it for me, they're far too small.

I believe the gold standard for this kind of thing was the Akari's Breasts 2 for a long time and maybe currently, but perhaps this has changed. If anyone would like to discuss this topic further with me, feel free to DM me.
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I would love to hear feedback from someone who owns a pair of the Marie's Boobs. Looking at the dimensions, they look like a home run. But the price is to high to take a gamble on them with zero reviews out there. I even messaged Kanjotoys customer service, to see if they had more pictures, or videos, or if they were able to open a box up and showcase them a little more. But they came back and said, all they had available was the pictures on the site. Which is like nothing. To me it's crazy they offer that product, but have almost zero reviews/ pictures/ videos of it. So if you ever bite the bullet on that, and order it. Please let us know.

I personally own the Akari's Breast 1. And I'd have to agree with you. Probably the gold standard when it comes to titty fucking toys available so far. Size is great, shape is great, they have enough jiggle and give, although this area has room for improvement. Really hoping something massive comes along that trumps it is size, and jiggle factor.

I've been also waiting to see if Crownpeaks is going to expand their size options. Their toys look amazing, and i've heard a number of people say the material is great, and the jiggle factor can't be beat. But with those same responses, a lot of reviews, say they are almost to floppy, to the point where titty fucking isn't great. So really hoping that if and when CP's make a new design. They make them bigger, but stand upwards more, and that they are more firm.

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

I'm not holding out hope on someone actually buying the Marie's. They look absolutely mindblowing but they're just so expensive that I can't see anyone springing for them. They're twice the price of the Akari's 2, and twice the weight, but are they twice as effective?

I've been in contact with CrownPeaks and so have others here. They still can't keep up with orders, have expanded their space and staff, and I believe the next project they were looking into was a wearable set for dolls. I will try and get in contact with them again once we're past the pandemic.
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

skywalker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by skywalker »

i own the Bakunyu Infinity Ultra-Big Tits Real J Cup. the weight/size to $ ratio is pretty good.

grimsouls

Post by grimsouls »

The only site that actually has a video of the Marie's is Horny(dot)sg. Other than that there is no other info or reviews online. Probably due to price.

INFORMATIONS