sexyrealsexdolls.com

Are synthetic hair products safe for human hair wigs?

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Are synthetic hair products safe for human hair wigs?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

My previously owned Teddy Babe came with a really nice wig that seems to be resistant to tangles and seems very soft as well. Which got me to thinking that it could be a real human hair wig. I have been using Revlon duel conditioner for synthetic hair on my other wigs. So I was wondering if this would harm this particular wig if it turns out to be made of real hair?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Are synthetic hair products safe for human hair wigs?

Post by samara78 »

Cut off one strand of hair and burn it. If it smells like burnt hair it is real. If it shrivels and smells like plastic than it is artificial. If you have no experience with burnt hair. Take a piece of your own and burn it first.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

samara78 wrote:Cut off one strand of hair and burn it. If it smells like burnt hair it is real. If it shrivels and smells like plastic than it is artificial. If you have no experience with burnt hair. Take a piece of your own and burn it first.
Thanks! That's a great idea. :thumbs_up: The wig in question is the same one that my plush lady has in the "Teddy Test" thread. Unfortunately I know what burnt hair smells like as I accidentally set mine on fire one time! :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Not funny but i just chuckled anyhow
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yeah gotta be careful after you've used hair spray as it will make your light up pretty quick if you're not careful. :onfire: And in case anyone is wondering, I'm talking about the hair on my head. Not another more sensitive part of my body! :razz:

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Sorry for stating the obvious but what does the label say? If it doesn't specifically say "not safe for human hair" then it should be fine, I would think.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

jaybee111 wrote:Sorry for stating the obvious but what does the label say? If it doesn't specifically say "not safe for human hair" then it should be fine, I would think.
I couldn't see where they said it would be a problem. But I just thought I would ask to be sure. I will test it as samara suggested to at least see if it's real hair or not. It might not be, but it is certainly higher quality than any wig I have seen before.

INFORMATIONS