sexyrealsexdolls.com

IMO, best wig brush ever!!

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: IMO, best wig brush ever!!

Post by Nescio50 »

I guess Alex is in stock trading 8O Tangle Teezer shares are going sky high 8)

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Can I assume this isn't really for curly hair, just straight hair?

The website shows a cartoon of a woman with "curly" hair, but I'd describe it more as "wavy".

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

GFELube wrote:Can I assume this isn't really for curly hair, just straight hair?

The website shows a cartoon of a woman with "curly" hair, but I'd describe it more as "wavy".
A number of the reviews on Amazon are from people using it on curly hair with success.
http://www.amazon.com/Tangle-Teezer-Pro ... ewpoints=1
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

mission

Post by mission »

Went out and bought one after reading the review here. Just had a new My Size Barbie delivered with very tangled hair so that was the impetus. Gave Barbie's hair a good shampoo and condition and after it had dried a bit attacked it with the Tangle Teezer. Result - lovely lustrous blonde hair again! So I've been walking around the house giving all my mannequins' wigs a good brush. It really works.

p.s. This was featured on our (UK) Dragons Den TV program a couple of years ago and they booted it into touch (or in Americanese - gave it the bum's rush).

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

I'll have to give this a try. Looks like it'll definitely give the Super Looper a run for the money. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

mission wrote:Went out and bought one after reading the review here. Just had a new My Size Barbie delivered with very tangled hair so that was the impetus. Gave Barbie's hair a good shampoo and condition and after it had dried a bit attacked it with the Tangle Teezer. Result - lovely lustrous blonde hair again! So I've been walking around the house giving all my mannequins' wigs a good brush. It really works.

p.s. This was featured on our (UK) Dragons Den TV program a couple of years ago and they booted it into touch (or in Americanese - gave it the bum's rush).
Glad you like it :D I haven't tried it on a heavily tangled wig, but happy to hear it worked for you.
Nescio50 wrote:I guess Alex is in stock trading 8O Tangle Teezer shares are going sky high 8)
If only I was :P
Elle wrote:Does Jenna refunds if it doesn't work :lol: ?
that would be a no :P but I'm pretty sure you'll like it :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

kasper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kasper »

Ordered also here. Thanks AK!!! The one I have is really bad :D

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

OK guys here's my first impression and quick review of this brush. It came pretty quickly from Hair Pro's (through Amazon, about $20 USD) about two days ago and I tried it out last night. It's a large, pink, ergonomically designed brush that fits my big paws nicely, but may be a little ungainly for smaller hands. There are lots of fine,very soft teeth.
Now the wig I tested this on, I'm embarrassed to say, has been badly neglected. It's an inexpensive medium length straight style that I have on Annie's alter-ego oral head (I call her Fannie :D ). Because I take advantage of Fannie's oral talents regularly, the wig had gotten quite badly tangled and matted with lube, etc. (sorry Fannie, :( I promise to take better care of your hair in the future, baby. ). What better test for my new Tangle Teezer brush? Well folks I suggest you run, not walk to your computer and order one right now!! Starting at the tips of the hair and working up, the tangles literally fell away leaving a smooth silky finish. I don't need to say anything else-it works!! Thanks for the tip Alex!
Side note: Be careful ordering, there is a merchant on Amazon charging $18 shipping!!!
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Having ordered a couple of wigs and coming across this post I thought I better order a brush as well.. I did a little research and noticed quite a few Tangle Teezer users move to a Denman D90 and prefer it.. So I ordered one of those instead. It'll be awhile before my wigs arrive from China so I'll try and remember to come back and report how it goes..

muneca

Post by muneca »

Papa Bear wrote: Because I take advantage of Fannie's oral talents regularly, the wig had gotten quite badly tangled and matted with lube, etc... Well folks I suggest you run, not walk to your computer and order one right now!!
Ha ha ha, Papa Bear!!! I just received my tangle teezer brush today and after using it I wanted to give a review, but your review is identical to what I was going to say. I also have that alter ego head that takes a beating, and my wig was a rat's nest of tangles. And I had the same result as you, amazing brush. I have "wig" brushes, that just get stuck in the hair and don't work. But this actually works. Big thanks to Alex.
My fun little blog: http://shellscottlovesmiami.blogspot.com/

My Photo Album

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER!" Portal 2

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I'm glad you like your Tangle Teezers :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Ordered one via that site.
I sure can use a good one with all the wigs I have :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I collected mine from the post office last Friday; it was delivered when I wasn't at home.
It's a great brush :D I haven't brushed all my wigs yet, but I've been using it during a photo shoot this afternoon. I'm more than satisfied :multi:
Thanks to Alex for pointing out :thumbs_up:

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I got mine wensday and used it for the first time when Chrissy came home from UPS and got unpacked.
Her hair was a mess the brush worked great!!!

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Greetings; Ebay has many. I also just ordered one for Kelly. Her wig has not been able to be brushed in a while as it has gotten so tangled. I have glued it on her head. Will this be a problem? Hoping this will be the solution and I can run my fingers through her hair without getting stuck. Please advise. Thanks. Twolf and Kelly

INFORMATIONS