sexyrealsexdolls.com

Looking for a natural wig for my dolly

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Romana

Looking for a natural wig for my dolly

Post by Romana »

Hi folks, been a while. Do any of you have a link for some nice real hair wigs not too expensive. Really would like to get my Romy a new one...

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Looking for a natural wig for my dolly

Post by john1972 »

Here is a link to some wigs..
Forever Young wigs are widely used here and are said to be
of very good quallity..
Ill be getting Katie one in the soon future..

http://www.wigs.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=38

Romana

Post by Romana »

Thanks John, I checked out the site and some beautiful wigs there. However I didn't see any "REAL HAIR" wigs there, only synthetic which I already have 3 of... I'm looking for something softer that feels like the real thing. If you look in Romana's album where she has the long reddish hair, I want something like that. Her wig looks great but feels a bit like straw. Midi gave me a real hair wig years ago but it's short, however feels like the real thing.

Krule World

Post by Krule World »

i bought several from ebay, and i found the expensive chinese hand-made ones were good.

don't skimp here, and buy proper wigs, not the cheaper 'costume' wigs.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Wow, some of those wigs cost more than my dolls! Dose an $800 wig improve the sex enough to justify the expense, ore is it the same bang for a bigger buck :)
(pun intended)

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Joe Bin wrote:Wow, some of those wigs cost more than my dolls! Dose an $800 wig improve the sex enough to justify the expense, ore is it the same bang for a bigger buck :)
(pun intended)
More for the cuddle afterwards :) Although I learned that watching hair bounce around during sex can be amazingly sexy too.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

I went into the local wig shop around here and starting talking to the lady who ran the place. She and a couple of the other women in the shop all felt that the newer hair replacement, not costume but the wigs designed for cancer patients, etc were better as synthetic than natural hair. She actually had me feel several wigs and then afterwards told me which were real and which were fake. The softest wigs were the synthetic ones. A lot of how the wig feels is based on how well it is made followed by how well it is maintained.

This thread gives great pointers about wig care and maintenance that is an amazing guide for any wig, not just the teddy babe mentioned http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=47417. I have found that the fiber oil is like conditioner for normal hair and makes the wig softer and have more bounce.

The other advantage synthetic has over natural is that it doesn't break down as fast. With a wig of equal quality in both synth or real you will have more shedding from the real hair than the synth which means you will have to replace the real hair faster due to hair thinning.

Anyway, just my 2 cents from the info I have picked up.

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

+
As Karpos said a good synthetic is more durable than a real on I also use a wig conditioner to give it more natural feel. When getting a conditioner you can get one that fits the smell you like.

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6603904442.html

One I recently bought After washing and using a wig conditioner it has a realy nice feel and "smell" (adds a lot to the experience) for the price I paid.
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

INFORMATIONS