Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Anatomically-Correct Nipple Config. (Body Type D or F Only)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RandomDude009
Apprentice
Apprentice

Anatomically-Correct Nipple Config. (Body Type D or F Only)

Post by RandomDude009 »

Hi guys, I'm a new guy to these forums. I'm currently saving up to buy a Tanya with a Body Type F. I'm going for as realistic a body as I can and I've already laid out a "blueprint" (basically pre-selecting the options).

Obviously, the Body Type F has really large breasts and I want to find a nipple configuration that matches/corresponds to the size without being ostentatious (the XXL Puffy ones fall in the "ostentacious" territory, they look like pasties).

So, yeah... I was wondering if I could get some input from Body Type D and F owners. Post pics of your Type F doll and tell me what nipple configuration you chose. This way, I can get a more accurate depiction of how they'd look on a Type F doll.

I look forward to your responses.
Peace-Out

Brick

Re: Anatomically-Correct Nipple Config. (Body Type D or F On

Post by Brick »

Go to my thread "Factory of Dreams" there are plenty of Body F nipple pics in there. Also my thread "Body F Enhanced" is the default nipples offered with the F...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Re: Anatomically-Correct Nipple Config. (Body Type D or F On

Post by Brick »

Please check out this thread over on Club Realdoll for nipples http://clubrealdoll.com/community/threa ... 870/unread
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS