Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Can you buy classic real doll faces anymore?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

K_ell_ster

Can you buy classic real doll faces anymore?

Post by K_ell_ster »

I would like additional faces but ours have the old Velcro for our classic realdoll. Hey are hard to find in good shape pre-owned but wouldn't mind splurging for new one.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Can you buy classic real doll faces anymore?

Post by jiayi »

I’d contact Realdoll and ask them. There is nothing on their website, but you’ll never know for sure until you ask. :)
Regards,
Jiayi

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

K_ell_ster wrote:I would like additional faces but ours have the old Velcro for our classic realdoll. Hey are hard to find in good shape pre-owned but wouldn't mind splurging for new one.
The classic Velcro faces are no longer available as they were discontinued when the classic doll bodies were in July of 2016. If you would like to get any other (New) faces for your doll, you would have to go to a magnet face and buy the magnet skull for that face as a kit where you would get both the face and the skull. Then you would have to take the Velcro skull off of your doll and mount the magnet skull on her neck post adapter which is different than what newer dolls are or have. I talked with you about your doll and being that she is a late 2010 doll, the skull is mounted or should be mounted with 2 short 1/4-20 bolts & nuts to an adapter that is then mounted to the neck post. The full head faces could be used but, they are not easily bolted fast to the neck posts of the older dolls because the face or head skin is adhered to the skull and getting to the hardware would be a bit tough. You would also need the short oral insert for use with a classic doll body when using a Magnet or a Full Head face as the classic bodies neck does not have the cavity at the top to accept the deep oral insert.

You can always look for some faces in the for sale forum and just keep tabs on the posts over there to see what comes up. You may find a nice face to add to your doll which is currently a face 12 Brittany. :D

Hope this helps you out and to answer your question. :D

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

That helps a lot,thank you dodgeman. Once again ! Your like my Google here lately, except better haha!

INFORMATIONS