Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delayed doll delivery

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: Delayed doll delivery

Post by Brick »

Believe me, I have been around Matt McMullin long enough to know that you will wait longer before he will ever let the quality of the dolls be affected.......really! They are not a product to him, its his art and they will meet his standards before they leave the factory. That's for sure :D
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Hardship cultivates! When guy will receive RD/BT, he reachs everlasting bliss.

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

I need to go check the weather forecast. Hell just froze over as I finally got the call.

Yep, she's finally done. :D

Still have to get through one last wait for shipping, but that should be nothing compared to the past eight months.

Hope Abyss brings good news to all those suffering from the long wait soon.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Good to hear sf. Looking forward to seeing your doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Fun4real
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fun4real »

I think things are slowly starting to move in the right direction time wise. I had read several places in December that the wait was 27+ weeks. I just placed an order and was quoted 25. I know they want to keep bringing that number down but I take this as a good sign of things to come

gator048

Post by gator048 »

I'm 18 weeks in and was just informed that my order is still in preproduction. Is this normal

1Dollar

Post by 1Dollar »

My order was placed in June and was notified last week that it would be ready for pick sometime this week. Fingers Crossed.

1Dollar

Post by 1Dollar »

Picked up my doll today and am totally please with the quality of the product! A nine month wait is not that long but, if I was given a nine month delivery date at the beginning, I would have adjusted my expectations accordingly and would not have been so apprehensive about the delay.
For some reason, the physical appearance of the doll is more appealing than photos can convey!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

1Dollar wrote:Picked up my doll today and am totally please with the quality of the product! A nine month wait is not that long but, if I was given a nine month delivery date at the beginning, I would have adjusted my expectations accordingly and would not have been so apprehensive about the delay.

Exactly, but shit happens. I waited 5 months for a leather sectional, originally it was to be 3 but there were a lot of storms at sea that year. In the end it is all about what you waited for, the quality of and how satisfied you are will last a lifetime.

Congratulations and welcome to ReaLDOLL life.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

1Dollar wrote: For some reason, the physical appearance of the doll is more appealing than photos can convey!
More truth never spoken. It is always good to see and hear of someone's appreciation of Matt's work.

ReaLDOLL, there are no substitutions.

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

1Dollar wrote:For some reason, the physical appearance of the doll is more appealing than photos can convey!
Very true words. All the pictures out there really can't prepare you for that moment when you open the crate and get your first real glimpse of her.
Nitecap for Shirl
Nitecap for Shirl
bedtime_shirl.jpg (39.42 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
All I could say was "Wow" when I saw her. (Arrived home earlier this month)

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Yes when she finally arrives in the anticipation is satisfied than that will be a special moment for you!

1Dollar

Post by 1Dollar »

Wow, siliconeforest's girl is really cute!! And this is what I'm talking about when I say that realdoll's stock photos do not adequately convey the real thing. None of the stock photos look anything like your girl. Later on, I'll post photos of my girl.
I ordered Kayla with options and, as delivered, my doll was way cuter than expected.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

1Dollar wrote:Wow, siliconeforest's girl is really cute!! And this is what I'm talking about when I say that realdoll's stock photos do not adequately convey the real thing. None of the stock photos look anything like your girl. Later on, I'll post photos of my girl.
I ordered Kayla with options and, as delivered, my doll was way cuter than expected.
I would agree that the they look better in person. Standard photos seem to lose some of the details.
I have difficulty capturing how they look in my pictures.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

gator048

Post by gator048 »

So I'm 20 weeks in and sent a email over to realdoll 2 weeks ago to see statics on my order still no reply. I'm was told when ordered that delivery would be some time in April. Any one else having problems with them getting back to you..

INFORMATIONS