Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delayed doll delivery

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

gator048

Re: Delayed doll delivery

Post by gator048 »

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

gator048 wrote:So I'm 20 weeks in and sent a email over to realdoll 2 weeks ago to see statics on my order still no reply.
If you just sent one (email) gator, send another. It may have gotten lost or spammed out. Shit happens. Please keep us informed,
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Scaper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scaper »

gator048 wrote:So I'm 20 weeks in and sent a email over to realdoll 2 weeks ago to see statics on my order still no reply. I'm was told when ordered that delivery would be some time in April. Any one else having problems with them getting back to you..
Also been waiting several weeks for information/response on a repair. My experience over the past 18 months with Abyss is it typically takes 2-4 weeks to get an email response. Leave a voicemail to follow up with the email, it seems to help get a response.

My doll arrived over three months AFTER they initially said it would. You might be looking closer to June/July.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

So here it is three weeks and still no reply to 2 emails. Last week I also called talked to someone she said she call me right back a week later still no phone call back WTF. It's not like I'm asking to RIP all your teeth out I just want to know that status of order what's s ok hard about that

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

gator048 wrote:So here it is three weeks and still no reply to 2 emails. Last week I also called talked to someone she said she call me right back a week later still no phone call back WTF. It's not like I'm asking to RIP all your teeth out I just want to know that status of order what's s ok hard about that
Surprising and disappointing. Abyss should halt acceptance of new orders at this point if they can’t provide good customer service due to a glut of orders.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS