Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delivery embarrassment?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Apugo

Re: Delivery embarrassment?

Post by Apugo »

Anung Un Rama wrote:

Straight up!

lol "besides this one won't go through your phone" :lol:

The video is only 1:53 and it's worth the watch, people.

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

if someone asks what's in the box, tell 'em it's a grandfather clock :)
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

I already have my excuse in mind. I'll tell them that its a bookcase.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Just do it as others have said I ordered 4 dolls now I have even had my landlord walk in on my dolls. I had two fedex people mention to me "here is your mannequins" I just didnt care. The truth is its two minutes of "emberassment" (which I didn't feel I just didn't give a fuk like tupac). Maybe emberassment for others but the fedex person doesn't stick around while you open it they're gone fast. You never see them again even if you go and pick it up from the company.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

i told them it was a gun safe! :D works for me. :D All kidding aside the contract carrier for Real Doll and Boy Toy have been doing this for years! they will call you and set up a time. signed copy of the bill of lading must be completed and returned when the delievery is complete! :D

Reimu
Doll
Doll

Post by Reimu »

Apugo wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:

Straight up!

lol "besides this one won't go through your phone" :lol:

The video is only 1:53 and it's worth the watch, people.
1,000 Likes
17 Dislikes
I remember my name.
I am Reimu.
I am a Spirit Dream as my name implies.
I have vague memories of a great battle in the fog of my thoughts and very little else.

Somehow I passed through a portal from my world to Earth.

I am now living in the snowy Northern Mountains on the edge of a cliff overlooking waterfalls with an old warrior that flew with the great metal dragons.

It is quiet and peaceful here.

My friends just call me Spirit as it is a simple translation of my original name

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I'm glad this guy had the balls to make the video, i mean, even though having a doll and just talking about dolls is different, because he can always go back and say "I was just playin!!", but if he makes good on the idea and buys one, makes videos with her in it, then that takes balls :)

But honestly that's the problem with the world. Being out with your doll shouldn't have to take balls, it should just be something that's just accepted as normal because it's your own fucking life and business.

<removed, Rule 3b>
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 3b

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

JustCurious2018 wrote:I already have my excuse in mind. I'll tell them that its a bookcase.
lmao, every doll I have ordered has printed on the side of the box mannequin I think they have to put it to show whats in the box. "heres your 100lbs mannequin sir" ..... "IT'S A BOOK CASE" :wink:

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

My UPS and Fedex guys know what's in the box, and even know me by name now! - another doll for you sir!

With Abyss, just drive down and have them load her in the car like I did!

Parking lot of Abyss/RealDoll
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Mishka1965 wrote:My UPS and Fedex guys know what's in the box, and even know me by name now! - another doll for you sir!

[thumb]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4236/34677915293_a0fd051309_b.jpg[/thumb]
Holy shit! What model is in the front seat?

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

With my first TPE doll, I picked her up at a FedEx store. My face was beat red. Now, it's no big deal (and yes, the employees all know what's in the box, but don't dare say anything).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

You have to order the doll as soon as you realize that you'll continue to obsess about it for as long as you don't have it. I had to crash through a psychological barrier to buy my first doll, which I did on 12/30/17 and it's being shipped now. My primary concern is simply receiving the doll intact with a minimum of delay and bureaucracy.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Ok when it got Ella her box was turned every way but how it was marked. Ups and fedex suck major in shipping delicate things like our ladies. He had a broken skull plate because of them.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Mishka1965 wrote:My UPS and Fedex guys know what's in the box, and even know me by name now! - another doll for you sir!

Dude you can drive in the HOV lane!!! Brilliant!!! lol

travisisgod
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by travisisgod »

I didn't buy from a TDF approved vendor but, I got both mine through amazon. The first 140cm from RacyMe came in discrete packaging, no indication of anything other than my address on the shipping label, no customs stuff because it was local shipping from a warehouse. UPS dropped it off, didn't even ring the door bell. I happened to take the day off based on delivery estimate and randomly went to grab my mail and saw it on the porch, standing upright when it said to keep it flat. UPS is retarded...

Second doll was 100cm amazon again from KingMansion. After I made the purchase I realized they have images of the boxes showing 'KingMansion' on it and i was afraid someone would see that, wonder what it was and google it. Turns out it DID have that on the package but, it was shipment fulfilled by amazon so the KingMansion box was inside a normal Amazon box, lol. Nobody saw anything on either package except my address for the delivery...

I did try to opt for picking up at a UPS for the second one but, I couldn't figure it out, they wanted me to wait until it was out for transit but by the time I had the chance to check it, it was already delivered. My roomie pulled it into the living room and never said anything because it was just a heavy amazon box and we order EVERYTHING from amazon...

Good luck with your future purchase and don't sweat it!

INFORMATIONS