Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD Stand as Sex Swing Stand?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

returner

RD Stand as Sex Swing Stand?

Post by returner »

I have been thinking to buy a sex swing stand. However, I found all of them are big, bulk, and not easy to disassemble after each use.
I cannot have the stand sitting there as it will invite a lot of questions.

I thought about using Realdoll Stand from Abyss as sex swing stand. I just need to buy a sex swing and use it with the RD Stand.
I am worried if the stand would be strong enough as I don't know if it can handle all the motions. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Returner

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: RD Stand as Sex Swing Stand?

Post by deerman »

Place a PM to dodgeman! :D He probably can answer that :wink:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

NO, that RD stand will not support any sex swing as the swing needs to be suspended from overhead on a single hanger. That is why the stands for the swings are so big but, if you have a good overhead anchor point, you can certainly hang one from a ceiling but make sure it is well anchored to the joists. :D

returner

Post by returner »

dodgeman wrote:NO, that RD stand will not support any sex swing as the swing needs to be suspended from overhead on a single hanger. That is why the stands for the swings are so big but, if you have a good overhead anchor point, you can certainly hang one from a ceiling but make sure it is well anchored to the joists. :D
Thanks Dodgeman. Just curious, did Abyss tell you about the RD stand not being able to be used as sex swing stand?

Also: does anybody know any sex swing stand that can be assemble and disassemble quickly? hanging it from the ceiling is not really an option for me.

Thanks

Returner

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

returner wrote:
dodgeman wrote:NO, that RD stand will not support any sex swing as the swing needs to be suspended from overhead on a single hanger. That is why the stands for the swings are so big but, if you have a good overhead anchor point, you can certainly hang one from a ceiling but make sure it is well anchored to the joists. :D
Thanks Dodgeman. Just curious, did Abyss tell you about the RD stand not being able to be used as sex swing stand?

Also: does anybody know any sex swing stand that can be assemble and disassemble quickly? hanging it from the ceiling is not really an option for me.

Thanks

Returner
The tripod stand is just for supporting a doll that is close to the mast as her neck bolt slides down over the threaded bolt that is welded to the top brace. It is easy to see from the design that you will not be able to hang anything from it that is designed to be hung from a central overhead mounting point like a sex swing. A doll hangs vertically on the side of the stand where her weight is against the mast and the legs of the stand sprawl out to support the weight and not tip over. :D

INFORMATIONS