Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

A brave new world

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

A brave new world

Post by deerman »

This just happened to me! :D I was on the forum there was a knock on the door it's Sunday who or what could it be? A verizon repair man trying to catch up came early he was trying to find a bad connection.He wanted to see the connection in The Doll Room :whistle: I told him enter at your own risk his comment was I have seen everything.I opened the door he said whow I have seen these dolls on the internet can i touch one.I showed him Erica, Courtney, and Twilite. :D Thanks that was great! The World grows smaller than we know. :thumbs_up:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: A brave new world

Post by Nescio50 »

Did he fix that bad connection :roll:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

That's very cool. I'm always heartened to hear stories like this.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Nescio50 wrote:Did he fix that bad connection :roll:
NO it was raining!but he will be back. :whistle:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Anyway, it's always fun when maintenance guys meet dolls :mrgreen:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Nescio50 wrote:Anyway, it's always fun when maintenance guys meet dolls :mrgreen:
I think the message to the forum is don't be afraid be proud :D

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's awesome deerman....glad the encounter went in a positive fashion.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Maviarab wrote:That's awesome deerman....glad the encounter went in a positive fashion.
:thumbs_up:

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

I live in a condo-style apartment complex. My concern would be this scenario:

On-site maintenance guy comes in to do scheduled work. He sees your doll on display. He asks insightful questions and expresses interest in a possible doll for himself. At a later date, when he knows you're not home, he lets himself in for a closer inspection without your permission and clearly against the policy of the management to enter without prior notice. Still, his curiosity gets the better of him and he takes the liberty but knows not to do anything that would leave evidence of his "visit."
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Knightshift wrote:I live in a condo-style apartment complex. My concern would be this scenario:

On-site maintenance guy comes in to do scheduled work. He sees your doll on display. He asks insightful questions and expresses interest in a possible doll for himself. At a later date, when he knows you're not home, he lets himself in for a closer inspection without your permission and clearly against the policy of the management to enter without prior notice. Still, his curiosity gets the better of him and he takes the liberty but knows not to do anything that would leave evidence of his "visit."
MY Girls are behind locked axces never to view in public I live 1.2 miles off the beaten path he needed to test the line.I chose to give him permission. presently suprised by his response! :D

Brick

Post by Brick »

Now let me tell you a story about the other side of the coin. I had a friend of 20 yrs, struggled with a bad marriage, bad relationships and just angry , depressed that he couldn't connect with an RG. He always asked me how I could be so happy all the time, when he knew I wasn't seeing anyone, nor had been for years. So I decided to show him, one day I invited him over and we usually got together a couple times a week for dinner or a movie or something. He was a good friend. I took him into the doll room and showed him my dolls. In a period of 2-3 minutes I watched his face go from fascination to arousal to embarrassment and at that point he wouldn't touch the dolls and left the room immediately. I told him that I had been using the dolls for yrs and I was very satisfied with them. He told me that I needed to talk to someone because I was loosing my grip on reality. We never talked about after that and over a 6 month period, we quit going out together and calling and talking. And now he doesn't even return my calls.
I guess my point here is be careful who you bring into your doll life......
This friend of mine, I honestly believed he was a great candidate for a doll. I never in a million years believed he would just freak out like this. You can lose friends trying to help......remember that!!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Zebo wrote:Now let me tell you a story about the other side of the coin. I had a friend of 20 yrs, struggled with a bad marriage, bad relationships and just angry , depressed that he couldn't connect with an RG. He always asked me how I could be so happy all the time, when he knew I wasn't seeing anyone, nor had been for years. So I decided to show him, one day I invited him over and we usually got together a couple times a week for dinner or a movie or something. He was a good friend. I took him into the doll room and showed him my dolls. In a period of 2-3 minutes I watched his face go from fascination to arousal to embarrassment and at that point he wouldn't touch the dolls and left the room immediately. I told him that I had been using the dolls for yrs and I was very satisfied with them. He told me that I needed to talk to someone because I was loosing my grip on reality. We never talked about after that and over a 6 month period, we quit going out together and calling and talking. And now he doesn't even return my calls.
I guess my point here is be careful who you bring into your doll life......
thats very sad, most people dont see the world this way. frankly the fantasy world is better than the real world but in the end it is still just an illusion and some of us hopeless men are blind to it because we are so desperate... however considering how terrifying reality can be sometimes some of us just choose to ignore it by accepting fantasy as our own reality.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Well that's cool, glad to hear it!
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

A brother, is a brother, is a brother. :)

The dilemma is this: Are they truly a brother (usually yes), and are they seeking help.

IMHO:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/

If they are in the U.S., let them look through the site.

Talk to them seriously.

Owning a doll is a commitment that they may not be ready for.

Like I said, treat them as a brother.

:wink:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

:D This worker just happened to be there had not a desire to own or have one. He new they existed and now he has met some! :whistle:

INFORMATIONS