Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Storage question

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: Storage question

Post by Brick »

Please note the word APPROXIMATELY ,it applies here. There are indeed to sizes of crates, 70" and the 74"!!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Hey Brick, I know the crate dimensions right off the top of my head and so I will post them for Jimmyboy.

There are 2 crates and the body F doll with be shipped in the shorter of the two. The crate dimensions are 70 inches high, 32 inches wide and 21.5 inches deep but, you can use 22 inches for that measurement to even it up. The taller crate is 74 inches high and that is the only difference between the two and that one is used for taller dolls. So 70 in high, 32 in wide and 22 in deep. The skids can be taken off of the back of the crate to give a shallower depth dimension and will make the crate just 18 inches deep if that were done. :D
I question what you just said.

Quote via Realdoll website
"RealDolls are shipped by standard freight in an unmarked and secure wooden shipping crate. The crate is approximately 6’x2’x2′ and weighs about 200 lbs when loaded; the door is secured by screws. Inside the padded crate, the doll is safely hanging by a neck bolt on a removable mounting bracket which can be installed in your home for safe storage of your doll."
Well, SynDaverlover Sir, Allow me to show you PROOF of the crate sizes if you question what I just said which was a little over 4 months ago as I will NOT BS anyone! When it comes to questions that people ask about Abyss dolls and I know the answers to them, I will gladly help them out with the facts. I have 10 Abyss dolls in my house along with 7 of those crates in my garage in BOTH sizes. :wink:

Here are the photos that I shot of some of my own crates and posted in a few places both here and on CRD some time ago to show people that asked how big the crates really are......

Three of my crates standing up on the floor.
P1040913.JPG
P1040913.JPG (668.04 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
The height of the shorter crate with another crate laying across the top of the one I measured and it is... 70 inches high With the skids on the bottom and 66 inches on the interior which is not shown here.
P1010885.JPG
P1010885.JPG (240.67 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
The width of both crates are the same and here you can see that it is... 32 inches (strong) wide.
P1010887.JPG
P1010887.JPG (258.81 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
The depth of both crates are the same also and with the skids they are... 21 1/2 inches deep and you can see that without the skids they would be 18 inches deep.
P1010883.JPG
P1010883.JPG (296.28 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

dodgeman wrote:
SynDaverlover765 wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Hey Brick, I know the crate dimensions right off the top of my head and so I will post them for Jimmyboy.

There are 2 crates and the body F doll with be shipped in the shorter of the two. The crate dimensions are 70 inches high, 32 inches wide and 21.5 inches deep but, you can use 22 inches for that measurement to even it up. The taller crate is 74 inches high and that is the only difference between the two and that one is used for taller dolls. So 70 in high, 32 in wide and 22 in deep. The skids can be taken off of the back of the crate to give a shallower depth dimension and will make the crate just 18 inches deep if that were done. :D
I question what you just said.

Quote via Realdoll website
"RealDolls are shipped by standard freight in an unmarked and secure wooden shipping crate. The crate is approximately 6’x2’x2′ and weighs about 200 lbs when loaded; the door is secured by screws. Inside the padded crate, the doll is safely hanging by a neck bolt on a removable mounting bracket which can be installed in your home for safe storage of your doll."
Well, SynDaverlover Sir, Allow me to show you PROOF of the crate sizes if you question what I just said which was a little over 4 months ago as I will NOT BS anyone! When it comes to questions that people ask about Abyss dolls and I know the answers to them, I will gladly help them out with the facts. I have 10 Abyss dolls in my house along with 7 of those crates in my garage in BOTH sizes. :wink:

Here are the photos that I shot of some of my own crates and posted in a few places both here and on CRD some time ago to show people that asked how big the crates really are......

Three of my crates standing up on the floor.
P1040913.JPG
The height of the shorter crate with another crate laying across the top of the one I measured and it is... 70 inches high With the skids on the bottom and 66 inches on the interior which is not shown here.
P1010885.JPG
The width of both crates are the same and here you can see that it is... 32 inches (strong) wide.
P1010887.JPG
The depth of both crates are the same also and with the skids they are... 21 1/2 inches deep and you can see that without the skids they would be 18 inches deep.
P1010883.JPG
This is what is known as a "Dodgeman Slapdown" Don't fuck with the the old bulls, Syn.........hehehe!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Dodge knows his stuff and he knows it well! He's been helping me recently and I'm glad he has wisdom to bestow. :)

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

I'm just surprised that Dodgeman is using a standard tape-measure Image ! With the tolerance quality of his work I'd expect he'd be using a micrometer Image
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

INFORMATIONS