Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

One RealDoll is Posable, Three Others Are Not.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

One RealDoll is Posable, Three Others Are Not.

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I have four used RealDolls. One Black, three tan. The three White Ones, refuse to bend, turn towards me, etc. The legs won't come to gather, so I can't sit in their laps. Forget about getting them to put their arms around me. The Black one however, is willing to do anything for me, especially turning her head towards me and putting her arm around my shoulder. Is this a racial thing? Does she love me more than the others? Or is it different body types. The RealDoll 2, Platinum Silicone, is the worst, refusing to bend. The others were made in 2007, I imagine they're Tin Cure. I'm sitting around a card table and I'm trying to get all the dolls to lean in, and put their arms around me and each other - like a football huddle. Only the Black one is willing to do so. I'm trying to form a friendship circle.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: One RealDoll is Posable, Three Others Are Not.

Post by haremlover »

In view of your username why are you surprised? Of course they know you only love your black lady.

:haha4:

Best wishes

Harem

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: One RealDoll is Posable, Three Others Are Not.

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

Sounds like all they need is some one on one time, they'll all warm up to you with enough love.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS