Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Need some Information

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

gator048

Need some Information

Post by gator048 »

So I own two wm dolls and I'm really thinking of getting a realdoll. I was Hoping to get some input from anyone that has owned A WM doll and a real doll. Is it worth spending the money on a realdoll, what's the difference, are they more Realistic. And how do the fingers hold up. Thanks

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Need some Information

Post by Begog »

For sex, no. Most everything else, yes. Fingers are tougher now that they all have duracast. Not sure about the new classics. WM doll's get the job done in the bedroom, as do Real Dolls, but of all my dolls, what is my favorite by a mile? Abyss for the win!
Keep in mind you can have several TPE dolls for the price of one.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Yeah I thought of that 3 tpe or 1 realdoll. I have two tpe now and always heard good things about abyss so I'm really thinking of a realdoll. I just don't want to spend all that money and be disappointed in the way she looks and quality

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

My opinion is that sex with RD/BT is better than WM or Sanhui.
Reasons: anatomical correct, realistic oral, vagina and anal orifice. Vagina insert is most best of the world.
You can not get features which includes RD/BT with other dolls and cheap price.
When person has RD/BT, then he knows.

Brick

Post by Brick »

I just wanted to put my opinion in here. I own 4 Realdolls and I am picking up a RD Solana Boytoy tomorrow. They make the best sex dolls on the planet, Realism, Durability and attention to detail is bar none the best in the business. Please look at my Post "Factory of Dreams" and you will see the artistry that's put into these dolls. You will not be disappointed and if you will let me help you with advice on your purchase you will get everything your heart desires...........just ask!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

apn12 wrote:My opinion is that sex with RD/BT is better than WM or Sanhui.
Reasons: anatomical correct, realistic oral, vagina and anal orifice. Vagina insert is most best of the world.
You can not get features which includes RD/BT with other dolls and cheap price.
When person has RD/BT, then he knows.
That last statement is not exactly true. In order to know that, you have to boink the other dolls too. Not saying you haven't, but I am saying I have. I didn't want to argue this point, and I already said my Real Doll was my favorite, BUT, if you buy a Real Doll thinking the sex is going to get better than a good quality TPE doll, you are going to be sadly disappointed. For one, oral goes out the window unless you don't mind your RD having Joker-mouth. Two, even the brand new body F tits don't jiggle and squeeze like TPE, and three, the range of motion on most TPE dolls is insane. Inserts are tit for tat IMHO, and Sinthetics inserts are just as good. Supposedly, they are the most realistic dolls on the planet (maybe they are, and I have one of those too) but my RD and TPE dolls blow her away in bed.
So, in MY humble opinion, Real Doll sex is about equal to a good TPE doll, minus the oral - which gives the TPE doll a slight advantage. Vaginally, and anally, both get the job done in spades. But what happens to a Real Doll insert when her legs are spread? How about I show you?

Not so anatomically correct, huh? And a gaping asshole, too. Don't get mad, I'm being honest. Having said all that, Real Dolls are still the best dolls on the planet, and while they don't win every category against every doll, they do quite well in every category, and have few weaknesses. Most dolls look like a doll sitting next to a RG when you set them next to a RD. So if max realism is your thing, by all means get a Real Doll, but don't expect the sex to get dramatically better if you already have a good quality TPE. 3 of mine are pure nuclear in the sack. And yeah, I slightly prefer sex with them, but I wouldn't trade my Real Doll (even though she's the oldest) for all 6 of my other dolls. She's just special, and that's hard to explain. Some of that has to do with her being my first solid doll, and the fact she is well-made and should be around for many years to come - yet another reason to get a Real Doll.

Brick

Post by Brick »

A very good point Begog, as I haven’t used a tpe doll I guess can’t really make physical comparison as to the sex. I just know when I look into the face of a RD, it’s just cums alive for me. When I look at the different vaginal inserts that I can use, I just can’t believe how real they look. You almost want to make me get a tpe doll just to feel the difference......almost!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

With the realdolls, there has been a huge change in the quality of the silicone I would guess around the time of the
duracast hands/feet. The softness is soft enough that you can 'dent' the silicone. There is a mild texture and yet
silky smoothness that needs very little powdering. The softness is below shore 0010. I have not been able
to duplicate this softness even when adding slacker to the 0010 smooth-on silicone. I have had over 10 silicone dolls before
Katy - body D (delivered nov 2014) and this is IMHO the best silicone no contest.
The vag insert, I glue in with a thin amount of adhesive so that their is no gap. When the insert tears and needs replacing,
I will be able to cut the silicone adhesive bead and remove/replace the insert. I am not interested in the Kama sutra positions
just simply missionary sex where my body D is just too good to describe. The articulated spine, the smoothness of motion of the
joints, the beauty of the face,... I forget at times this is only a doll. I also have two dolls from another company that makes
these hyper realistic dolls a 1H and a 2D, several earlier model realdolls but for sex, the body D is the one.

IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3897.JPG (1010.08 KiB) Viewed 3924 times
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

My Real Doll is one month older than pygmalion2's and has the same soft silicone. But TPE is on a whole 'nother level. The tits do actually jiggle a little, but again TPE is on a whole 'nother level of massive jiggling. As far as squeezing the tits, the softness is similar to solid TPE tits, but nowhere near as soft and squeezable as hollow TPE tits. Then there's a supersoft version of TPE (and I have one), that is on a whole 'nother level of softness entirely, and by that I mean JIGGLE CITY. When you smack that ass, the ENTIRE DOLL jiggles for several seconds. That actually is a drawback, because no real woman is that damn soft and squishy all over, but her tits and ass are incredible. The new body F's (I examined 2 at Dollstock 2017) are very soft and squishy, and quite awesome I might add, even fairly jiggly, but still not the level of TPE. But, from the realism perspective, very, VERY good. Yeah, I was impressed.
One other thing: while some people like to glue the insert in, or prefer a built-in, it defeats the convenience of a removable vag in the first place. I would never do it. I'd rather live with a bit of separation when the legs gag, instead of carrying her to the shower or breaking out the bedpan and fish pump.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

What can be done - I place a plastic cutting board covered with a towel underneath her buttocks (or any waterproof material).
This catches any spillage water from cleaning. Douch with soap and water as usual. Roll a soft cloth and
insert to soak up excess water in the insert. Roll a sheet of paper towel and insert like a tampon to absorb
any remaining liquid. The towel and douch are the only thing that needs taking to the washroom.
Your doll is just wiped cleaned and stored. Remove the paper towel tampon the next morning to prevent mold.
When needed, I wipe her down with a clean sponge or wet paper towel. I have not needed to make a trip
to the washroom for doll cleaning.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Brick

Post by Brick »

Yeah, I like the removable inserts also. I have to say though, I have made some modifications to the vaginal orifice to hold the insert in a little tighter. It also has reinforced that area as a protection against splits. Pleasr see my Body F enhanced with this modification............REALDOLLS FOREVER!!!!

Oh yeah, these are before and after photos :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0322[2].jpg
IMG_0322[2].jpg (48.99 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
IMG_0323[2].jpg
IMG_0323[2].jpg (54.87 KiB) Viewed 3871 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

pygmalion2 wrote:With the realdolls, there has been a huge change in the quality of the silicone I would guess around the time of the
duracast hands/feet. The softness is soft enough that you can 'dent' the silicone. There is a mild texture and yet
silky smoothness that needs very little powdering. The softness is below shore 0010. I have not been able
to duplicate this softness even when adding slacker to the 0010 smooth-on silicone. I have had over 10 silicone dolls before
Katy - body D (delivered nov 2014) and this is IMHO the best silicone no contest.
The vag insert, I glue in with a thin amount of adhesive so that their is no gap. When the insert tears and needs replacing,
I will be able to cut the silicone adhesive bead and remove/replace the insert. I am not interested in the Kama sutra positions
just simply missionary sex where my body D is just too good to describe. The articulated spine, the smoothness of motion of the
joints, the beauty of the face,... I forget at times this is only a doll. I also have two dolls from another company that makes
these hyper realistic dolls a 1H and a 2D, several earlier model realdolls but for sex, the body D is the one.

IMG_3897.JPG
Pyg, is that a hand punched blondie or glued?? Looks Amazing!!

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Thanks for all the great feed back guys

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Also what about the eyes. I know on my wm I got blue, hazel eyes and it just looked to fake. i replaced them with brown witch looked a lot better. So if I were to get let's say blue eyes with a R.D is it going to look real or the same as the wm eyes

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I'm going to order a Realdoll with body D, too, because of the much more realistic look and bodyshape than I could find with TPE dolls.

One thing which makes me wonder, is that Abyss says the insert diameter is 2''. That's about 50 mm compared to 15mm TPE inserts.
Do they really have a hole with 50mm or is the hole oval?
Is breaking finger wires a problem like it is with the TPE dolls?

INFORMATIONS