Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Anniversary girls Jenny, Stephanie, Michelle & Jenna

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: The Anniversary girls Jenny, Stephanie, Michelle & Jenna

Post by Nescio50 »

Happy Anniversary Dodgeman an Jenny, Stephanie, Michelle & Jenna :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Thanks for sharing these pictures, and sharing your knowledge of these girls 8) :thumbs_up:

To many more years :glou:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Swan wrote:
:wink: Better late then never :wink:

:glou:
Congrats Dodgeman 4 years.jpg
Hey thank you Swan from the girls and myself and no issue on the better late than never as we all have things going on all the time and it's hard to keep up with all that's going on there Sir! :D
LaDollyVita wrote:Dodgeman, it's hard to believe it's been four years. To be honest, it feels like a lot more time has passed than that. These girls have a timeless beauty and calming presence that never fails to touch your heart, and the friendship and support you have provided to others, including me, is helped made possible by the joy they bring. It's hard to imagine life without them, or the kind of friendships they helped some of us forge. All the best to you and the girls, my friend. To many more years to come...!
Yes, the girls do have that timeless beauty and calming presence that I so love and they all have special places in my heart as you know. If it were not for my dolls, I would have never known you and so many more people that the girls have brought together for me and it has been a great journey in a relatively short time frame! I thank you for the wonder compliment you bestowed upon me and it will not be forgotten my friend! :D

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

YAY!!! That is from me too! LOVE YOU GIRLS! AND YOU TOO, DR. DODGEMAN!!!!! (((((((HUGS))))
TJ_Foxx wrote:Congrats my friend! Your girls are lucky to have you as you are to have them! It is our pleasure to know you.

Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

samara78 wrote:Wow! Absolutely awesome. Your girls are immortal silicone dodge! Pampered and well tended to, by the kind doctor dodge! Yeehaw!
Happy anniversary dodge and girls. Many more
Thank you Sam! I have heard you tell me that in person before as you are so kind yourself AND a great doll doctor too! :D

siliconefun wrote:Also form SF's place, they very best wishes to the Anniversary girls Jenny, Stephanie, Michelle & Jenna.
Oh yes, all these beauties have the great power and they're so special. I'm really enjoying your fascinating pics.
Congratulations to you and your ladies dodgeman!!!!

- SF & the team -
Thank you SF my far away friend and as I have said many times,...Dolls Have Powers That Must be Experienced and it is so true. So happy that you like my photos of the girls. It was not a big shoot but, it did not have to be to show their beauty and so Thank you again there Sir! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hostage wrote:Happy anniversary to you all!!
Thank you Hostage! You were just here at my place and so you got to see the girls in person again and they were happy to see you too! :D
apliz2005 wrote:Happy anniversary to you and your girls. It looks like love is still going strong ;)
Yes, the love is always strong here at the Dodge house and thank you there Sir for the nice compliment. :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Nescio50 wrote:Happy Anniversary Dodgeman an Jenny, Stephanie, Michelle & Jenna :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Thanks for sharing these pictures, and sharing your knowledge of these girls 8) :thumbs_up:

To many more years :glou:
Thank you there Nescio my friend! Happy that you like the photos of the girls. I like to help out people where these dolls are concerned whenever I can as you know. :D
Tasha Foxx wrote:YAY!!! That is from me too! LOVE YOU GIRLS! AND YOU TOO, DR. DODGEMAN!!!!! (((((((HUGS))))
TJ_Foxx wrote:Congrats my friend! Your girls are lucky to have you as you are to have them! It is our pleasure to know you.

Thank you Tashie Sweetie, it's always great to hear from you and a big Dodgeman HUGGGGG to you as well! :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Have a great time my friend! :D The fun is only starting now!! The girls can't wait to visit you again. :wink:

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Happy 4th anniversary dodgeman, to you and your four beautiful lady's!! :multi:

From the crew....tongue-O-, IG, Lexi, and London
Attachments
4Anniversary.jpg
4Anniversary.jpg (51.79 KiB) Viewed 2050 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

deerman wrote:Have a great time my friend! :D The fun is only starting now!! The girls can't wait to visit you again. :wink:
Great times always my friend and fun too, my girls leave me speechless from their beauty. :D
tongue-O-matic wrote:Happy 4th anniversary dodgeman, to you and your four beautiful lady's!! :multi:

From the crew....tongue-O-, IG, Lexi, and London
Thank you there Tongue and please thank IG and your girls for me as well. It has been an incredible 4 years to say the least and I look forward to many more for sure! :D

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Happy Anniversary!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS