Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hey TDF!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Dakotah-RealDoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hey TDF!

Post by Dakotah-RealDoll »

I figured this would be the most appropriate forum to post in. I'm an employee at Abyss Creations and I've worked here for about 5 and a half years. I run all the social media for RealDoll, RealGurl, and RealBotix as well as a number of other things like shipping and being the primary media contact here. I'm happy to finally be on The Doll Forum and I will be available for any questions I can answer or assistance I can possible provide! Hope everything is going well for everyone, we're excited for the second half of 2017... lots of big things happening here!

Here's a picture for proof! Some of you may recognize me from either visiting the factory or seeing me online in various interviews or reports :mrgreen:

Dakotah Shore
Media Representative for RealDoll, RealGurl, and RealBotix.
Media@RealDoll.com // 760-471-8418

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Hey TDF!

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Dakotah, welcome on TDF :D

We have changed your account into an affiliate account for Abyss :wink: Hey, I remember you for organising the shipment of my RD :thumbs_up:

It's great to have you here :glou:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dakotah-RealDoll,

Welcome at TDF :glou:

so great to have you here :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

- SF -

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Hello, and very much welcome. I've definitely seen your face in a Realbotix documentary or two.

Big, big props to you and the rest of the Abyss team. I started out as an initially skeptical/critical customer of RealDoll/Realbotix, but continuous interaction with ya'll (along with some really amazing customer service of late) has firmly put me in ya'lls cheer squad from here on out.

Good luck with all your upcoming endeavors, mang. Matt seems like an ambitious guy and it looks like the work is gonna' keep ramping up for all facets of Abyss Creations, though you folks are probably the most legit company in the entire adult entertainment industry, and I imagine everyone there is proud to continue being a part of it all. Here's to success on all fronts.

*raises imaginary stein*

...I'd honestly go pour a real one but I gots work in a bit.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Nice to see faces :) I think Matt's face is the only one I've seen so far, not sure I could be wrong.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

:glou:
Welcome Dakotah.jpg
Welcome Dakotah.jpg (834.09 KiB) Viewed 3593 times

Dakotah-RealDoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Wow! Thanks everyone so much for the warm welcome. I really appreciate the proper account status as well so people will know I'm proud to represent RealDoll! Awesome pic by the way, Swan :)

A little background on me, I started at Phoenix Studios originally right out of high school in 2012 just doing janitorial work and cleaning up after everyone. Slowly transitioned to production work with Phoenix, and eventually moved onto the production floor for RealDoll. I got switched into running the shipping department in late 2014 and these days I do that as well as all the media work here. It's a hectic job but I really enjoy our customers and those who are interested in what we do.

Thus, I can probably answer just about any questions you can throw at me! Feel free to PM me any time if you need a word from someone here on location :)

-Dakotah
Dakotah Shore

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Welcome to the forum Dakotah, it is always great to have a positive presence form the manufacturers here. And to see all the new inovation from Abyss toi. :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

AmberNicole
Doll
Doll

Post by AmberNicole »

Hi Dakotah!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Welcome to the Forum. Hope to see you next week.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Hey, Dakotah! Not sure if you remember me but it's me, Rari! I moved to Tucson, AZ March of 2016. Hollywu said you were the one to phone her and let her know I was on my way. I have to say my life has been really great, for the most part, but I do have to say that it's really HOT here. In fact, Monday is forecast to be 115! I am so not liking that. Also, I really didn't know when I moved here that Tucson isn't exactly near the beach. I asked Hollywu and she gave me a funny look and said it would be a long walk to the water... When I got to Tucson I managed to lose my suitcase but Hollywu had a few clothes waiting for me. The good news was they were cotton - the bad news they were like old grandma white cotton panties! I couldn't believe it. Thank goodness for the Easter Bunny as he understood my chonie needs! He left me an Easter basket with cotton thongs. I also lucked out that Easter was that Sunday after I arrived on Friday! Timing is everything!

All in all life has turned out really great! Hollywu has a much better idea of what I like and makes sure I have anything I need. I like her so much that less than a month after I got here, I asked her to marry me. ;)

Just want to say thank you for all you did to help facilitate my safe arrival to my new home and life with Hollywu! You are awesome and please give everyone at Abyss a huge hug from me!

Hugs,

Rari

PS - Happy Father's Day to all the guys at Abyss for taking such good care of me and making sure everything went well on that end.
Attachments
Rari - Happy Easter - is all this for me.jpg
Rari - Happy Easter - is all this for me.jpg (594.78 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5614.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 3516 times
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3516 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

HI Dakotah.

Thanks for the excellent work getting my girl to me in 2015!

Welcome to TDF!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hello there Dakotah, Welcome to the forum there Sir! :D You have sent me a FEW parcels over the last 2 years or so and I thank you much for notification that they were sent and on their way! :D

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Welcome to TDF from Canada :thumbs_up:
Cheers,
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Dakotah-RealDoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello everyone! And Rari, I totally remember helping you get to your new home :) Glad to hear it turned out so well! We want all our creations to have the life you have.
-Dakotah
Dakotah Shore

INFORMATIONS