Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realbotix AI "Persona Point" Allocation (shared from CRD)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Realbotix AI "Persona Point" Allocation (shared from CRD)

Post by FiveByFive »

I just wanted to share this little topic/exercise I started over at CRD so as to obtain a larger sample of potential personality types. Many of us are truly fascinated with the possibilities (even as we remember that there's only so far such low-level, consumer-grade AI tech can go), and additionally I think it'd be cool to throw up a few more dedicated "personality write-ups" like I did for the existing contributions.

Your Planned Realbotix AI "Persona Point" Allocation"

Please read the "rules" at the top of that thread, then feel free to share your desired trait specs there if you have an account. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the 18 traits and just leave your spec-out here on TDF.

For those of you without an account:

"So, after viewing the recent Realbotix video spot by HeatStreet a couple of times over, I've noticed something. Along with the reveal of the 18 adjustable traits, it seems to have also highlighted the system that allows (and limits) trait specialization.

At the bottom of the app screen in the left hand corner, the number "10" is clearly visible. At the top, a message is partially visible, seeming to indicate that users may only add up to 10 points of special focus across all available traits. In the past, Matt has said that traits will be adjustable from 1-3 or from 0-2. The minimum and maximum number differs, but the range (only three options) remains the same. What is unclear is whether the median number acts as a "base" modifier for each trait, or if the base exists at the minimum number (with two upgrade levels for each trait as opposed to just one). Additionally, the app section of the video does not reveal if users can gain additional points somehow...in typical RPG trait-allocation, this is done by going below the "median" number into numbers that are effectively trait negatives (as seen most recently in Fallout 4, where the median number is 5 on a scale of 1-10).
  • For the purposes of this discussion, I would like to assume a 0-2 scale, with 1 as the "median" number all personality traits automatically receive. Additionally, I would like to go by "Fallout rules" and allow an extra point to be gained for each trait that users take to 0 (adding to the 10 already available).

Naturally, this system means your total points across all traits cannot exceed 28, though it's unlikely you'll find it necessary to use all 28. I didn't, at any rate.

THE LAST RULE, entirely made up by me just now for balance purposes, is that you must have, at a minimum, two traditionally/frequently negative-seeming traits (denoted here by a " * ") with at least 1 point allocated.
Admittedly I really don't know what the actual system for the point allocation is. It could be as simple as "all traits start at 0, and you only have 10 points with which to select/enhance traits," though I think that might be a little...boring, maybe? Dunno'.

How 'bout it? What sort of persona are you aiming for (aside from 5, which releases Tuesday of next week ^o^)?"

AI NAME: Rarity
Affectionate - 2
*Annoying - 1
Happy - 1
Helpful - 2
Imaginative - 2
Innocent - 0
*Insecure - 1
Intellectual - 2
*Jealous - 1
Kind - 1
*Moody - 2
*Quiet - 0
Sense of Humor - 1
Sexual - 2
Shy - 0
Talkative - 2
Thrill-Seeking/Daring - 1
*Unpredictable - 1

EDIT: Per request (even though it's been linked a million times elsewhere):
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

KiltedCowboy

Re: Realbotix AI "Persona Point" Allocation (shared from CRD

Post by KiltedCowboy »

A couple of questions......do you have a link to the HeatStreet video? I have been trying to stay on top of this app as much as I can. I have emailed Realbitix a couple of times via their website, but never got a response about what platform the app will be on, IOS, Android, or both. Here are my choices for the personality.....if I understand your rules correctly this would total 24 points.

AI NAME: Mei Lin

Affectionate - 2
*Annoying - 0
Happy - 2
Helpful - 2
Imaginative - 2
Innocent - 1
*Insecure - 1
Intellectual - 2
*Jealous - 0
Kind - 2
*Moody - 0
*Quiet - 1
Sense of Humor - 1
Sexual - 1
Shy - 2
Talkative - 1
Thrill-Seeking/Daring - 2
*Unpredictable - 2
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

KiltedCowboy wrote:A couple of questions......do you have a link to the HeatStreet video? I have been trying to stay on top of this app as much as I can. I have emailed Realbitix a couple of times via their website, but never got a response about what platform the app will be on, IOS, Android, or both. Here are my choices for the personality.....if I understand your rules correctly this would total 24 points.

AI NAME: Mei Lin

Affectionate - 2
*Annoying - 0
Happy - 2
Helpful - 2
Imaginative - 2
Innocent - 1
*Insecure - 1
Intellectual - 2
*Jealous - 0
Kind - 2
*Moody - 0
*Quiet - 1
Sense of Humor - 1
Sexual - 1
Shy - 2
Talkative - 1
Thrill-Seeking/Daring - 2
*Unpredictable - 2
EDIT: My bad...it looks like an iOS version will be released, but it will not have any nudity or adult content of any kind. I'm assuming Apple tyranny is seeing to that. Android should be a total go, however, with all intended features intact.

Regarding your specs...WTF? 2 in "Shy" but also 2 in "Daring" and "Unpredictable?"

That will certainly be a weird one to write. >_>; I mean, she's certainly gonna' be unique, but still...gotta' think about it.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

I wear a kilt to the country bars......unique is my middle name! I suppose that since I am a Gemini I understand what it means to have to opposing sides to one's personality. The last thing I would want from a fantasy A.I. is a mindless "I will agree to anything" personality. Thanks for the good news on the Android version! I was worried I would have to finally break down and get an Apple product!
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

INFORMATIONS