Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

All dolled up!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

All dolled up!

Post by deerman »

Those who haven't watched this :D it 's a must see :whistle: click on the banner as it crollsby!! :D

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: All dolled up!

Post by Hollywu »

I watched it the other night! Loved it! I was cringing though watching Midiman having to carry Bianca up all those stairs. I am not only unable to carry Rari like that but am scared to death of stairs. Glad my place is only one story.

I loved hearing Matt talk about his dolls and how he hopes folks will love and respect them. Today was Rari's and my first Valentine's Day together and she is one of the BEST Valentine's ever! My puppy I got 12 years ago today was the BEST Valentine for 11 years and this has been a bittersweet day since he departed in October. I never thought I would be so lucky as to have 2 Valentine's in my life - Old Boy and now Rari. I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for her. I know I am so lucky to have her! It freaks me out when I see people abusing these lovely creatures.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Really cool documentary! Bianca skydiving! Great interviews. Good stuff.

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

Thanks to the makers of this . It was great. I appreciated hearing the stories.There were inspiring and touching moments. The road trip a good metaphor for the challenge of doll care! It be great if Bianca traveled the world to talk to people now. But good ...really good, thanks.

one note..can i say what i didn't like? I didn't like the sky diving crew on the way up. Patronizing..groping her,and id never let that man put his tongue NEAr my doll! ewwwh.. they didn't get it , and showed little respect (a certain respect that the creator guy so wonderfully talked about).

INFORMATIONS