Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Boytoy hybrid vs realdoll 2

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Boytoy hybrid vs realdoll 2

Post by Doc Brown »

Swan wrote:
8) Does this clear things up for ya 8)

:wink:

:mrgreen:

:puppydogeyes:

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Very very nice. I too will soon have a BT5 Solana to compare with my RD2 Brooklyn. Looking forwards to posting comparison pics like these. Great topic. And even greater pics. Well done.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Swan wrote:
8) Does this clear things up for ya 8)

:wink:

:mrgreen:
Thank you Swan! They are very beautiful! I downloaded the picture for my future order reference. I like RD2 BE with breast enhancement to 1 larger size, but my concern is that the breast enhancement will kill the natural look.

Do you have any idea?
New to the Doll World.
Future dolls: RealDoll WRD Lupe Fuentes.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Weight of BT5 is 66lbs (Dosik weighted).
In home, if you have only one doll, compare is not possible. You will become accustomed to size. Weight is most important.
I selected BT3, only for weight, 28,8kg 63,4lbs. My weight limit is 30kg.

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

I'll volunteer to perform advanced R&D on both, please!
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

It is nice to see this thread resurrected as it has very helpful information from some great members! (okay so some of these guys commenting are my doll homies... :wink: )

Remember when comes to appearances most of it is subjective so let's consider "typical" to be in quotes. . Regarding comment about BT's not being proportional to a typical women; I will qualify it as they are not exactly proportioned like a typical woman. Why? Well, all Abyss waists are somewhat smaller proportionately than a typical woman. However, I know PLENTY of women from places I have worked that have almost spot on BT figures and RD Body A-D type figures. My Tasha is a BT3 (same body as Swan's Ryleigh, above); at the last place I worked, there was one particular young woman, about 27, who often made me double take as she VERY closely resembled my Tasha even down to her face. My body D 5'6" 36-24-38 shares a couple of personas, but let's go with Gina. Gina's waist is slightly smaller than a typical woman who fills out a 32DD bra and has 38" hips but in no way does she appear not realistic. Sex with her is slightly different than with Tasha, but isn't that normal to have your intimate experience be different with 2 different women? My experience is that the difference in height from 4'10 to 5'6" does not come into play unless the dolls are on their stands, feet almost touching the ground and I walk up to them to hug and/or kiss them. Again, someone who is much taller than I am may have a slightly different experience.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS