Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How did you move her from the airport?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Arokh

Re: How did you move her from the airport?

Post by Arokh »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I use a trolley to move the crates around like this one.....

that cost me 30 bucks and a rachet strap to secure the crate in place.

The trolley is rated for 300 Kg and I can move crates with the gals in them around easily by myself.....you can them at hardware and auto stores....just a handy tip!
Best advice ever. I didn't have anyone but myself to get that box in the house when it arrived. Without one of these, it would have been one heck of a rough job to get an 80+ lbs box out from the car, down the hill, through two rooms, and into the bedroom.

I too, would highly recommend you have one of these standing by, just in case.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Boobsessed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boobsessed »

Arokh wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:I use a trolley to move the crates around like this one.....

that cost me 30 bucks and a rachet strap to secure the crate in place.

The trolley is rated for 300 Kg and I can move crates with the gals in them around easily by myself.....you can them at hardware and auto stores....just a handy tip!
Best advice ever. I didn't have anyone but myself to get that box in the house when it arrived. Without one of these, it would have been one heck of a rough job to get an 80+ lbs box out from the car, down the hill, through two rooms, and into the bedroom.

I too, would highly recommend you have one of these standing by, just in case.
Just a small addition.

I'm also awaiting my doll and this is the best solution. You can handle it by yourself even if you have stairs (six-wheel trolley) and you don't need to buy it - most of hobby markets have offer to rent this for a day for example, which will cost you almost nothing.

JohnnyZNN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JohnnyZNN »

Thanks AlexKnight !
I'm a fellow Dutchmen and planning to buy a Realdoll and one thing I wanted to know is what the import costs and delivery costs will be approximately
Now I know what to expect

INFORMATIONS