Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Any Doctor Who fans here????

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Red Star

Any Doctor Who fans here????

Post by Red Star »

I'm talking about the classic series AND the new series! If you dress your doll like the Doctor,which one should it be?
How would your doll look with the iconic 4th Doctor scarf or the 11th Doctor bow tie?

Maybe do a photo series/gif/etc. of the theme of "What if the Doctor regenerates into a woman?" :) :D :wink:

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Any Doctor Who fans here????

Post by jiayi »

"What if the Doctor regenerates into a woman?"
This I would like to see. Do you think any of the producers read TDF?

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

This should answer your question,...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lit=Dr+Who

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lit=Dr+Who

But yeah,... Big fan myself,...

But you'd be hard pressed to find any evidence,....

:wink:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

well I think there is a good chance now since the Master this season is a woman. maybe a hint that they're open to the idea or running out of ideas. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I remember when the original episodes with William Hartnell were shown on CBC nearly 50 years ago.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I should've been a DR Who fan. I only saw a few excerpts on the internet and loved them. I loved their artwork on the computer. I guess if I had to do it over again, I'd be a DR. Who Fan.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Dr Who fans,... what is it about them,...?

I think we are at the end of the DR's lives,......

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

Dr Who fans,... what is it about them,...?

I think we are at the end of the DR's lives,......

Playtime.
Well, considering how much of the old (often referred to as "classic") series was done away with, it wouldn't surprise me if the Doctor has a bit of the Energizer bunny spliced into him. He'll just keep going and going and going.....
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

jiayi wrote:"What if the Doctor regenerates into a woman?"
This I would like to see. Do you think any of the producers read TDF?
I just watched new series with peter capaldi as The Doctor, spoiler alert, The Master, his no 1 enemy regenerated as a woman! 8O she tells him after she kisses him too.And i love those Cybermen are back.way to end a episode, on a cliffhanger :)

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Red Star wrote:I'm talking about the classic series AND the new series! If you dress your doll like the Doctor,which one should it be?
How would your doll look with the iconic 4th Doctor scarf or the 11th Doctor bow tie?

Maybe do a photo series/gif/etc. of the theme of "What if the Doctor regenerates into a woman?" :) :D :wink:
Why not just dress your doll as one of his companions, Rose was my favourite. :D

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

james1969 wrote:
Red Star wrote:I'm talking about the classic series AND the new series! If you dress your doll like the Doctor,which one should it be?

Why not just dress your doll as one of his companions, Rose was my favourite. :D
Sarah-Jane Smith and Romana were mine, though I did have a liking for Jo Grant as well.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dr Who...have loved it for nearly 40 years...as far as favorite companion...Leela is my all time fave....Reminds me of Virgin Rose dolls jungle girl shoot....

Now that right there is a theme for a Dr who Doll...

However...another good selection of candidates from both the early and later regenerations ..see below....

Enjoy....What do you reckon the doc's up to with that hand action here...LOL...

ImageImage

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Too many good assistants to choose from :P but the Daleks were IMHO the best adversary he has ever had and one of the best sci-fi creations ever. :D

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Recently Separated wrote:Dr Who...have loved it for nearly 40 years...as far as favorite companion...Leela is my all time fave....
Damn right!!! Leela all the way!! The Doctor's never had a traveling companion as bad-ass as she was. :plaidskirt:

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Zang wrote:
Recently Separated wrote:Dr Who...have loved it for nearly 40 years...as far as favorite companion...Leela is my all time fave....
Damn right!!! Leela all the way!! The Doctor's never had a traveling companion as bad-ass as she was. :plaidskirt:
The problem was that the Doctor had always keep her from trying to kill someone. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS