Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doll Fucker!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Galland

Post by Galland »

Hey Rainy... save me spot in the bar will ya? I will come over to the US for that!!!!! 8)
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Boater wrote:kinda like a "Doll Swingers ball/convention" would be a kicking good time.
Kinda like the dolls first ball...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi, Funny idea :D

A doll meeting.
I have a transseksual GF (male->woman).
They have their special evenings, T-meetings.
Strange idea seeing al that transseksuals together.
But also funny.
H'mm we would have D-Meetings :lol:
Same strange idea, but also funny.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

There have been discussions about having TDF annual conventions/meetings. Obstacles seem to be that there's no one person coordinating things, no one good place to hold them where most can attend, and some want to remain annonymous. These seem to be the 3 dominating obstacles.

I actually had a dream about this once. I was looking around the room, having fun trying to guess who was who.

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

I think my nepheys wife could araing a "doll lover" convention in colorado...only thing is she or my nephew don't know I'm a doll owner/lover.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

but that would take a lot of "Hot tubs" would it? LOL!
gotta warm them dolls up!
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Post by Mike Johnson »

Yea - I have to admit - a dollforum meeting would be fun.

Also -- I'd like to see it include people with all kinds of dolls.

The FUN we'd have !!!!!

:wink:
Bedroom Eyes

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/Red-and-Blue/abw

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/album200/aaa

Galland

Post by Galland »

Well, dont some of you have some sort of anual meting or convention at Abyss? I am sure I have read some posts about that, and even seen some pictures?

I really would love to go to one of those, and I actually think that I could do it, since I go to the US once (and some years twice) a year anyway. Is there a mailing list or something for this? Who does one contact to get some information about this? If possible, please post here or PM me, and I will give you my email adress.

The issue is that if this could be upgraded to a anual meeting, aproximatly at the same time every year, at the Abyss and at the same time a sort of TDF meeting, that would attract more people I think, maybe even from Europe. As I have said before, I would love to meet several of you guys (not to mention the bar sitting he he)! Perhaps someone at Abyss could tell us about some good hotel (or the like) close by, or some sort of resort where they have resturants etc as well, then we would be all set. Its just a matter of letting everybody know it on the forum, then make the arrangements for the hotel and perhaps get Matt involved somehow.

I really would have loved to work with this, since I have the time anyway, and the experience of arranging gaming convents and the like, but alas, I live in Sweden, and that will of course make it a bit hard for me to do this... :? But... if someones really up for trying to arrange this, I would more than gladly help out, and do what ever I could to be of assistance. As I said before... just PM me!

I think that there are a large interest for a annual RD/TDF meeting. I mean, even if its very small in the beginning, who cares? As long as the finances works out.
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I think if there are more than a few people, prior arrangements would have to be made to ensure lodging.

I agree with you that if it was planned well in advance - like even if it was the same month every year, folks might be more inclined to attend. They would have the time to save money, put in for vacation from work, etc.

With everything Matt has going on, I'm not sure how well they can plan on this sort of thing. I could be wrong, I'm just guessing.

Those coming from Europe might want to consider convening at the same place and maybe get a group rate for traveling to USA.

If a female TDF member needs a place to stay overnight...
After long, thoughtfull, pain-taking consideration, I might be willing to suffer the consequences of having that person stay with me the night.

INFORMATIONS