Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Talking my wife into a real doll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: getting rdoll

Post by quatlox »

Soon2BeDivorced wrote:
Raingirl wrote:
12345play wrote:if the sex is not that great or is getting a lot less frequent that is a sign of divorce on the horizon, i say kick wife out and go get you a doll
Divorce is not an easy thing to do. Comparing dolls to real women has always confused . They are two separate things.
Rainy
Yes, I agree with you - but as has been said many times - masterbation is better than with a crummy partner. Having a pretty doll with your eyes and ears filled with loving positive sexy stuff makes masterbating with uncaring cold dolls hotter than the real thing with an uncaring cold partner.
I would hope that a relationship would consist of more than just sex.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. Don't take me the wrong way. I know sex is more important to males than females (most of the time), but there is a whole lot more to a good relationship than just sex.

If a couple can work together, they can change just about anything in their lives, but the key phrase here is "work together", which a lot of couples are not willing to do.

The sex thing is real good, but if that is all there is to it, then you are missing something.

Everyone has their own thoughts on this and may not agree with what I am saying and of course it will never work if there is only one person willing to "work together". It is a "work together" for the same things, done together by two people that gets the biggest results.

My 2 cents on that, but that is not going to help someone convince there significant other to allow them to get a RealDoll and thats what this thread is about.

quatlox

dollforum
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollforum »

hey that divorceprep.com site is great... wish I'd found it earlier in life... ah well happily married here for now... but I'll remember it!

I still use spector to monitor her laptop use, she doesn't know..

anyone else use www.spector.com ?? It's great, screencaps the monitor silently every 5 seconds or whatever, and remembers the last 20 megs or whatever you want, of screencaps, then you login and play it back..

want to check it your spouse secretly has spector installed? type CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-S (the default spector login bootup, they may have changed it), or google search "spector detector"

anyways i ramble..

good approach, re mentioning the RD site and getting wife's initial reaction.. i can just see it coming up in an argument. ..

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Raingirl wrote:Turn it around, how would you feel if
For years I've wished more women would do this. I think a lot of problems would be solved if more folks asked themselves:
How would you have reacted?
What would you have done?
Rainy wrote: Comparing dolls to real women has always confused me
Rainy
When I first saw this topic come up, the context had more validity. Those who were contemplating the purchase of a doll wanted to know how this or that feels like compared to a real woman.

A doll cannot compare to a real woman if both are married, love eachother, have a mutually rewarding relationship, etc., etc.
Some types of dolls are better than sucky woman and do not have some of the associated risks.
It depends on the context.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

quatlox wrote: I would hope that a relationship would consist of more than just sex.
I agree with this.
I've never been married, but I always thought that maybe what goes on outside the bedroom influences what goes on in the bedroom and vice versa.
Also, I think more men are more pleased with things if they are having sex with wife if they are getting sex about 3 times a week instead of once/month or whatever/whenever.
If a couple can work together
This is one big reason I've never gotten married.
Fourth date I'll see if we can plan something together.
If we can't...
or if it's second date and she still just sits there looking at me without being able to bring herself to talk to me...
or if all she does is babble on and on so she ends up saying a bunch of real stupid shit...
You have to be able to talk and work something out together.
Problem is, the faster these females want things to progress, the sooner I need to know some of these things, and they don't want these things known that soon.
I really do think most women really expected me to base all my decisions on whether she looked okay.
I don't think they understand that if I'm 25, half the female population looks good enough. If I'm 35 about a third of the female population looks good enough. Now, about a fourth of the female population looks good enough. I can't base everything on what she looks like, because I can't have sex with ten to 25 percent of the female population.

I wonder how many women understand that when judging if a model looks good, the context is different than if a woman looks good enough to be dating.

Half of them are only offering sex.
I've had sex with a stranger before. That's not usually good sex.
I'm an asshole because look at what all she is offering me.
She's not offering me anything she isn't offering most others. Duh...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

lostgirl

Re: Talking my wife into a real doll

Post by lostgirl »

I am actually struggling with this right now. My husband wants another realdoll, the first one broke my heart, I felt so ugly and unwanted. Now after 2 years he wants another one and the feelings are coming back again.

INFORMATIONS