Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delilah's 9 Month Review (With Optional Hime Joint)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Barge123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Delilah's 9 Month Review (With Optional Hime Joint)

Post by Barge123 »

Glad I came across this post. I was leaning toward "Private Island" but now and thinking of RD with the new joint.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

great review . you wrote :~Feet:
The soles of the feet are the only place on the doll that I had the doll tear on me and mind you they were not protected with shoes or anything else. It was only one foot that did this. On the bottom of the feet there is a small plate and all of the weight of this doll is supported by the feet when standing upright. There is maybe an inch of silicone in between this plate and the surface she is standing on.
it sounds like this is still a problem and especially since you wrote about it , hopefully realdoll will try to do something about it maybe redesigning the feet layers or inner sole somehow , it sounds like from as much as you have used the doll moving parts to do photo shots a lot that the doll is holding up pretty well ( i am not sure how loose the joints actually are as their are different levels of looseness ) perhaps another area they still need to work on to make even better .
i was "really " surprised to here about breast that large holding up so well , usually they rip and or sag on many dolls (even other ones) . maybe they have finally gotten the combination right (hopefully) .
I do hope you keep giving updates maybe after a full year then year and a half . That's the only true way people are going to know how any doll from any manufacturer is holding up , that and telling the good and the bad no matter what .
again great review , look forward to more reviews on this same doll.!! :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am wondering something has abyss changed the doll platinum skin formula , it sounds like it's a lot more durable if breast are this large on this doll and holding up so well this long . is it on all the doll , certain places more then others ? Inquiring minds want to know !! :D :wink:

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hello TT, Thanks for asking about Delilah :thumbs_up: . She arrived here 3 years ago as of Tuesday this week. She is in terrific shape. I will post some pictures soon. Keep in mind I only use her for photography purposes with the occasional boink(rarely). There has not been much difference if any since I posted this review. The joints have slightly loosened over time but they are able to nicely hold a pose. I am very happy with that especially after 40 plus photo shoots that I have still yet to post photos from.
However the wrists are the only place where I have had to do any tightening on. A very easy fix with light repair.
I don't like how the feet have the plates of steel in the bottom just because that is the only place I have any tear and like you I hope that Abyss has made some headway in the direction of figuring out how to prevent that from happening. It only happened because I posed Delilah leaning over the sink in this photo I did here>>>>
Booty Call 013 [1600x1200].JPG
Booty Call 013 [1600x1200].JPG (205.64 KiB) Viewed 10898 times
<<<<<Then she suddenly fell while I stood on a ladder. I couldn't stop the fall. Between the ceramic tile floor and the inch of silicone something had to give.
The breasts have held up to gravity extraordinarily well. She has been bra-less the entire duration I have had her. Platinum silicone has been the real deal.
On another note I would like to add that I have not had one finger poke and that was my biggest worry.
Take care of your doll and she will take care of you as with anything in life.
When I get a minute TT I will upload some pictures to my PC and update this review.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

rareusuer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rareusuer »

Stunning beauty

elijah44
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by elijah44 »

Any experience with the new joint?

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi and thanks for that great review. Love the body 5 ,she is stunning. I need to learn more about the hime joint. Didn't know about the steel in the foot either. I know 4woods has 3 steel prongs in the bottom of there dolls feet and you can see them, they are not buried. Not very pretty, but thats progress I guess.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

woops, I finally read the whole thing , she's a voluptuous bod1.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Wow congrats. What a great review and she is one awesome lady.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Hyphen I get the money for a real doll this would be the sweetly to get, thanks for all the great info, I'm smitten with this dolls look! :D :D :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Legend415
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Legend415 »

Thanks for the detailed review!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Wow.She gorgeous

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

I am glad she is ok.

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

Thanks for the detailed review!
Yes! I agree!

:D
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

echo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by echo »

Looks nice :) Have you found that the extra expense of a RealDoll is worth it compared to other cheaper options?

INFORMATIONS