Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

storing the real doll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jets97

storing the real doll

Post by jets97 »

I am thinking of purchasing a real doll. How do you guys store your real doll when not in use? For instance when you have guests over?

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: storing the real doll

Post by phillip57 »

Leave her on your bed, hang her by the neck bolt in a closet or another designated place, get creative.

Phil

jets97

Post by jets97 »

Does the silicone from the real doll stain the bedsheets?

I guess I would be so embarrassed if my house guests found out I had a doll. Trying to come up with ways to hide it.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

jets97 wrote:Does the silicone from the real doll stain the bedsheets?
No visible stains on sheets but on a wood chair you will see it.
I always put her on a nice big towel anywhere she'll sit or lay... Problem solved.
jets97 wrote:I guess I would be so embarrassed if my house guests found out I had a doll. Trying to come up with ways to hide it.
Uninstall the hanging screw bolt from her crate and install it in a closest. (make sure you find a wood stud in the wall to screw into)

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I strongly suggest getting a stand for your RD. It's the best way to store her, plus it offers the advantage of making it easy to wash and dress her.

However, when she's hanging there, she will be a test of one's self-discpline. It's hard to pass by my RD without wanting to give her a cuddle. :mrgreen:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Swan

Post by Swan »

I agree KBF :thumbs_up:

I store my body E on a RealDoll stand inside a custom closet.
Store Doll.jpg
Store Doll.jpg (979.02 KiB) Viewed 1240 times

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Swan wrote:I agree KBF :thumbs_up:

I store my body E on a RealDoll stand inside a custom closet.
Store Doll.jpg
A good use of that storage space. I'm sure many people would use it for their skeletons. :wink:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

TrueDollLover2115

Post by TrueDollLover2115 »

Sally stands next to my bed....constantly tempting me.
Attachments
20210621_183536.jpg
20210621_183536.jpg (5.58 MiB) Viewed 1207 times

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Tasha also hangs out on her stand located in her studio aka the Tata Box, - a room in my basement.

If you don't have a private/secure room I suggest you follow Swan's example of a closet that fits her stand or his suggestion to utilize the hanging bracket from her crate - into a wood stud.

Swan: Airrie -is looking as stunning as ever.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Swan

Post by Swan »

Airrie says Thanks T! :D
Image was taken with my cell in poor yellow light. I did some adjustments in camera raw... it only helped a little imo.

katiesBoyfriend wrote:A good use of that storage space. I'm sure many people would use it for their skeletons.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

INFORMATIONS