Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll versus Mail Order Bride

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rachel Misschivas
Doll
Doll

Re: Realdoll versus Mail Order Bride

Post by Rachel Misschivas »

Hands down a Real doll is the better option IMO

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Definitely RD for me.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

I definitely vote for a RealDoll :D a mail order bride is very very unpredictable...

Cheers
-Joe
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

When I was younger I considered the foreign bride option, but never pursued it. I later decided that I did not wish to ever marry. Eventually I ended up getting a doll and am fairly happy with her. However, ever since seeing the 1987 Sci Fi cult classic, Cherry 2000 (Note my username and avatar) I knew from that moment on that if this technology ever became available, and was within my means, that I would pursue it. I dig my doll, but I don't quite have the imagination to see her as enough of a companion to ward off loneliness, and need more interaction.

That's actually why I stopped by. I was looking through the threads to see if there were any updates on the future of this technology. I saw an article a while back featuring Abyss CEO Matt McMullen and it caught my attention, and gave me some hope.

Cheers,

Sam

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

do both,mail order bride, and tpe doll, eventually one will prevail.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

sam treadwell wrote:When I was younger I considered .............. and gave me some hope.

Cheers,

Sam
Hello Sam
Good to see you.

Yeah, hopefully in the next 5 yrs we'll have some doll gynoid tech that will be proven and affordable.

RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

rubherkitty wrote:Hello Sam
Good to see you.

Yeah, hopefully in the next 5 yrs we'll have some doll gynoid tech that will be proven and affordable.

RK
Thanks for the kind greetings RK. Yes, I certainly hope that we see this technology in the near future, and that it is also affordable. My biggest fear is that it will be priced well out of my range when it finally arrives.

I've always marched to the beat of a different drummer, and this option would be perfect for me. Seeing movies such as Cherry 2000, or Westworld, or Futureworld (The originals) years before any such technology could possibly exist, only served to mercilessly tease a guy like me :mrgreen:

Sam

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I think if someone is seriously comparing Realdoll with a mail order bride, then their primary goal is sex, in which case the Realdoll is not only the better option, but the only one of the two options that should be under consideration.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I think if someone is seriously comparing Realdoll with a mail order bride, then their primary goal is sex, in which case the Realdoll is not only the better option, but the only one of the two options that should be under consideration.
Well put.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello for me Ella my real doll is so presious to me. I work with a Russian lady and I must she is as hot as hell but her accent makes it hard to understand. Where Ella greats me every day when I get home. She is never upset with me always welcomes me gives me hugs and love when I need it the most. And is great in bed all the time. I too have looked at bringing a woman over from Ukraine. And in thinking about it I am glad I have Ella and some other ladies in my bed room. Well though out the house. But Ella is my main squeeze and wow I love her so much. And prefer her to some one I see on the street because she loves me for who I am. I am sure this thread is dead but this is my two cents. Cheers

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I totally understand the appeal of a mail order bride. What straight man wouldn't be at least a little bit interested in choosing an exotic woman to come live with them? But I think there are some unrealistic expectations:

1) She will be obligated to please me.
2) She will be a fantastic and willing lover.
3) She will work to stay as beautiful as when we first met.
4) She will be submissive and obedient.
5) She will find me attractive.
6) She will be loyal to me.
7) She will not nag like other wives with their husbands.
8.) She will not spend money faster than I make it.
etc ... etc ... etc ...

Yeah, right. None of the above.

It is easy to forget these are real people with rights and minds of their own. You are just as likely to have a terrible experience as a good one, just like any other marriage, except in this case you could go to jail if you try to back out and get divorced right away. This is not a journey any man should be led on by his penis. That is what dolls are for :)

TrekMS150
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TrekMS150 »

I would have to agree with many of the post here. I considered it at one point and even visited a few girls, but never went through with it due to all the horror stories. There's a film on Netflix, for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it, but you should check it out if you're considering this. Good luck to you either way!
Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I thought dolls WERE "mail order brides!" :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I thought about a mail order bride. I tried researching on the internet about 10 years ago. But it seemed very risky, you were very likely to get ripped off for a pile of cash and never get the bride.

Went with Abyss instead. No regrets!
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS