Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Shipping Companies

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlephNull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping Companies

Post by AlephNull »

I'm trying to sell my Real Doll in TDF, and one thing I'm trying to work out is the shipping aspect of it. Does anyone know of a good shipping company that can ship a RD from within the continental US?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Shipping Companies

Post by Anung Un Rama »

AlephNull wrote:I'm trying to sell my Real Doll in TDF, and one thing I'm trying to work out is the shipping aspect of it. Does anyone know of a good shipping company that can ship a RD from within the continental US?

My assumption is that would be with the crate as well, is this correct.

I would suggest asking Galmato Haven viewforum.php?f=443

As being a repairer they would use continental shipping regularly, but no doubt have a corporate rate, but they can tell you who is worth considering.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Who was the carrier when you received it?
The size and weight "if wood crated" may be more than UPS/FedEx want's.
You then have to have it sent through a freight trucking company. You would have to get the city and zip from a prospective buyer then call the freight company with this info, size and weight of the crate to get a shipping quote. And also whether you'll drop off the crate at their dock or whether they have to come to your place for pick up.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Brick

Post by Brick »

AlephNull wrote:I'm trying to sell my Real Doll in TDF, and one thing I'm trying to work out is the shipping aspect of it. Does anyone know of a good shipping company that can ship a RD from within the continental US?
I have shipped numerous Rd's in USA. I dont see your ad. What kind of RD are you shipping? And is it a crate that you received your doll in from Abyss? Where are you shipping from? There are options, that I have used that worked out well and were much cheaper and easier than truck freight. . Brick
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

AlephNull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlephNull »

Anung Un Rama wrote:

My assumption is that would be with the crate as well, is this correct.

I would suggest asking Galmato Haven viewforum.php?f=443

As being a repairer they would use continental shipping regularly, but no doubt have a corporate rate, but they can tell you who is worth considering.

Anung
Yes, I still have the original crate that she came with. I will try to contact them and see if they'll give me information on what shipping company they use. Thanks.

AlephNull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlephNull »

Brick wrote:
I have shipped numerous Rd's in USA. I dont see your ad. What kind of RD are you shipping? And is it a crate that you received your doll in from Abyss? Where are you shipping from? There are options, that I have used that worked out well and were much cheaper and easier than truck freight. . Brick

Yeah, I was trying to do a little preliminary research before I posted her for sale, but I've posted her for sale now. I have the original crate she shipped with and all the packing materials. What companies do you usually use to ship?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Where's your For Sale ad???
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AlephNull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlephNull »

rubherkitty wrote:Where's your For Sale ad???
It's up now. I had a little difficulty with getting it approved for posting. I kept messing up the posting requirements and the admins kept denying it. Finally got it right enough for them to provisionally approve it.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
I think I ck'd out the ad last night. You're not close to me and I don't have that much $ on hand so...
Hope the lady finds a nice new home.

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

UPS Freight, I took a crated AA to a UPS Freight location to ship it. Didn't ask me too many questions. Make sure you get your quote online or in writing and have your quote # with you. They will ask you for it. Without it, they would charge outrageous rates if you show up with a crate without a quote.

Brooklyndealer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Brooklyndealer »

Phil_02 wrote:UPS Freight, I took a crated AA to a UPS Freight location to ship it. Didn't ask me too many questions. Make sure you get your quote online or in writing and have your quote # with you. They will ask you for it. Without it, they would charge outrageous rates if you show up with a crate without a quote.
Has anyone used the same freight company that Abyss uses - SEKO?

returner

Post by returner »

Brooklyndealer wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:02 pm
Phil_02 wrote:UPS Freight, I took a crated AA to a UPS Freight location to ship it. Didn't ask me too many questions. Make sure you get your quote online or in writing and have your quote # with you. They will ask you for it. Without it, they would charge outrageous rates if you show up with a crate without a quote.
Has anyone used the same freight company that Abyss uses - SEKO?
Can we still use SEKO? I called and looks like they only do business shipping now?

INFORMATIONS