Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Body's for Harmony head?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Dixiecup

Body's for Harmony head?

Post by Dixiecup »

Was wondering if any manufactures are going to make doll bodies that will fit harmony head? I see this on my tooth brush all the time. This model will fit the Oral B. Only reason I ask is the price tag. Abyss looks like there is none better on the market but the price is unreal. I could get a kick ass boat or cool muscle car for that kind of dough.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Body's for Harmony head?

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Are you trolling?

If you want a cheap knock off, go ask the manufacturers of cheap knock offs.

If you want genuine Abyss, pay for it.
My Doll Album is here!

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I agree.
Price is what it is

Brick

Post by Brick »

Dixiecup wrote:Was wondering if any manufactures are going to make doll bodies that will fit harmony head? I see this on my tooth brush all the time. This model will fit the Oral B. Only reason I ask is the price tag. Abyss looks like there is none better on the market but the price is unreal. I could get a kick ass boat or cool muscle car for that kind of dough.
Dixie, I have a classic body Laila that I put Harmony on. Its $3999 with the Laila head included. Harmony looks awesome on that body and if you wanted to sell the Laila head to further reduce the price, you could get $500 for it. Try finding a boat or kick ass muscle car for $3500....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Thanks for reply's. It is a serious question of course not trying to make anyone upset. I just look at costs I don't have an unlimited budget.

INFORMATIONS