Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Dude, where's my torso?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jakexi

Re: Dude, where's my torso?

Post by jakexi »

I contact the local carrier. I pay him to get this matter solved. Hopefully the torso will be ok when she arrived. Everything else seems to be fucked up with my order. But i am positive that the happy ending is still possible.

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Thank you all for being with me on this difficult and stressful situation. :thumbs_up:

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

jakexi wrote:I don' t have any number or carrier yet. My order is still in Abyss warehouse. Abyss have contacted a local carrier in Helsinki and the carrier contact me offering to do everything and deliver the order to me. Catch is that the carrier want's money for this and that. In my mind i have allready paid the delivery costs. Beginning of the order i asked Abyss does the delivery mean that the order will be send to my door and the answer was that the order will be send at the nearest airport. So i tought that is my local airport and when i try to verify that, they stop answering
From the Realdoll website:

"International shipments are sent to your closest International airport NOT directly to your door. If you wish to get delivery from the airport to your home/office, you can arrange the service for an additional charge with our freight carrier or a carrier of your choice. Abyss Creations cannot arrange the delivery from the airport to your home."

https://www.realdoll.com/knowledgebase/ ... ll-orders/
My Doll Album is here!

Brick

Post by Brick »

HotDiggityDoll wrote:
jakexi wrote:I don' t have any number or carrier yet. My order is still in Abyss warehouse. Abyss have contacted a local carrier in Helsinki and the carrier contact me offering to do everything and deliver the order to me. Catch is that the carrier want's money for this and that. In my mind i have allready paid the delivery costs. Beginning of the order i asked Abyss does the delivery mean that the order will be send to my door and the answer was that the order will be send at the nearest airport. So i tought that is my local airport and when i try to verify that, they stop answering

"International shipments are sent to your closest International airport NOT directly to your door. If you wish to get delivery from the airport to your home/office, you can arrange the service for an additional charge with our freight carrier or a carrier of your choice. Abyss Creations cannot arrange the delivery from the airport to your home."

Thank you Hot! I new this was the case, as I have talked to shipping dept. numerous times about this. And as I texted the clerk yesterday, this has not changed.
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

So.... unless your local airport is a International airport sounds like it's a case of read the terms a little more carefully.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

rubherkitty wrote:So.... unless your local airport is a International airport sounds like it's a case of read the terms a little more carefully.
It's not that simple. They promise me that the shipping is to my local airport. It's not a customers job to find out if that is possible. A promise is a promise and they broke that promise. However, now i know why they made that promise. Our flying company Finnair used to ship international cargo to my airport but not anymore, they have changed their policy a while ago. My local carrier told me yesterday that Abyss was suprised by that. I hope Abyss has told me this instead of me finding this out to my carrier. Well, that is a human error and i understand that. But they should notify the customer too if something like this happens. Instead of telling me, they stop replying. I think that is very unprofessional. Now i have to pay hundreds of euros unexpected costs.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey, be glad you can get it now at any cost. We have politicians that want to conduct international shipping via bicycle and sailing ships. :roll:
You never know what will be shut down tomorrow.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So, I have also been working behind the scenes with the Abyss rep.

As hotdiggity posted..he is correct and it is in the terms and conditions.
HotDiggityDoll wrote:

So smaller items such as maybe a head, an accessory pack or even a real cock for example, can be delivered to the door (dependent on country of import customs laws and clearance arrangements).

For the larger items, this is not possible for Abyss, as even a torso is consider "Bulk cargo" and subject to the rigors of each countries import and customs regulations and duties, and thus impracticable to forecast for cubic bulk cargo items.

This is why Abyss has placed this disclaimer on their terms and conditions for freight handling as detailed in an earlier post.

So what needs to happen now, is if you still have objection, you need to retain all correspondence "where a door to door delivery" agreement was assured by an Abyss sales rep, and then file said information and correspondence as evidence to send to TDF support via the email support@dollforum.com for rule 10 compliance with claims, to obtain TDF support for dispute resolution or mediation of dispute.

That is how this works.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

rubherkitty wrote:Hey, be glad you can get it now at any cost. We have politicians that want to conduct international shipping via bicycle and sailing ships. :roll:
You never know what will be shut down tomorrow.
Yep, you are right. We have to save the planet so airplanes stays in the ground :lol:
Tho, i am not sure if i ever get my order. Trustmeter shows zero right now.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:roll: Sometimes I do wonder why I put in the effort.

Another two hours wasted by the looks of it.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Anung Un Rama wrote::roll: Sometimes I do wonder why I put in the effort.

Another two hours wasted by the looks of it.

Anung
You did good Anung.
Once this issue is resolved, will this thread get pulled?
Might be good to pull some of this info and write it up as a sticky on this section regarding:
Delivery terms on International shipment of Abyss Dolls and Torso's.

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Still no tracking code :roll:

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

She has arrived.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

jakexi wrote:She has arrived.
Well?
Home delivery or Airport drive?

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

She arrived to Helsinki and then i pay for the 800km ground delivery to the local carrier. Then i pick her up with my car when she arrived to my town.

INFORMATIONS