Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Options to "fill out" old RD B9 Breasts

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: Options to "fill out" old RD B9 Breasts

Post by Brick »

I have watched the proper way to increase breast size and nothing you are going to do at this point will look good. You need to go in and break up the silicone of the breast and then inject silicone in, best to take the nipples off and go through there. Then re-attach nipples to breasts. Its a difficult process even doing it in the factory...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Yes, as Zebo said, at this point just using some support for her breasts is a good way to prolong the degradation because she is a tin cure doll. Her nipples do not come off or I should say that they cannot be removed like and RD2 body as all classic doll bodies have permanent nipples that are part of the doll mold. Unless you wish to do some serious cutting of the nipples which is not necessary, you can inject new Tin cure silicone straight thru the center of the nipples to the areas needed. Then doctor up the nipple after the procedure which is fairly easy to do and easy to hide because the nipples have texture that would not show the injection point as easy as you would see the injection point on the sides of the beast.

HotDiggityDoll wrote some pretty good instruction in his posts that is very much like what I have read in other repair posts dealing with breast filling.

I have not of all things done any breast filling as of yet even though I have 4 of my Abyss dolls here (two I ordered new) that are in need of breast repairs because of settling of the gel which kind of makes me very mad as that should not have to be done. My dolls are ALL platinum cure and have never been handled rough or ever had their breasts squeezed with any regularity as they are on their stands most of the time or sitting in the living room on display. They are (2) from July-August 2013, May 2014 and January 2017 and have soft breast gel filling. One is my body (C) that has small (A) cups and the left one has a hollow spot above her left breast that just formed over time so it is not because of the weight of the breast as there is only a few ounces of gel in there. Some have flat hollow like saggy spots on the upper area and (2) have that kind of issue on the side of the breasts. I have 5 dolls with the soft breast gel filling and 4 of them have issues with saggy hollow spots from gel settling and only my body (D) is as she was when created in June 2015. All of my older Platinum dolls from September 2009 up to July 2013 that have the stiff breast filling are in perfect condition and so sometime I will need to get the newer dolls back to where they where when they came out of the molds. :|

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Ok, so this project is a no go. After picking the doll up I spent an hour or so just figuring out how to move her around. In other words, understanding how the joints, limbs, weight, and other parts moved and distributed. I walked away from the bed for a few minutes and she took a tumble, tearing off both of her breasts in the process. The breasts were already in a VERY weakened state, with tears already having been repaired to some degree, so I wasn't that surprised they came off. Still a bit of a bummer though.

This is the first full size doll I'd ever handled and picked her up partially to just see what they were like. I never expected her to last very long, and with how little I paid, I'm not all that upset that she's more or less destroyed. The crotch area tore pretty easily as I was moving the legs around too. Suffice to say, I had I hard time seeing me put anything in there to begin with. :P

A few observations...

I never found her weight an issue. From what I understand, the B9 is the heaviest doll Abyss ever made, but I didn't think she was that tough to move around.

She was WAY firmer than I expected. The breasts, while they were still attached, didn't' squish at all. Her legs and arms were much the same. Way too firm. There was no real give to the skin. Not like with a human where there's some squish when you grab a thigh, arm, stomach, or butt before the muscle/tissue start to push back.

For those curious, the inside of the B9 breasts have some sort of different type of silicone. I guess to aid with softness? Not really sure.

Anyway, it was an interesting experience to say the least. For a doll this old the face still looked amazing. A real testament to the makeup they put on at Abyss.

I'm an engineer by trade, so I've still got the doll but I've started to remove the silicone to reveal the skeleton underneath. . I'm interested to see how they put it together and engineered the joints. I've already started to see the core they use for the chest cavity and thigh, which is likely why things seem so firm to the touch. If I can get enough of the silicone off I might repurpose the skeleton for another project for halloween I've been tinkering with. This will take a while as I don't live in the area I've got the doll stored, I just travel there for work every few weeks. But we'll see how that goes...

Anyway, I hope the newer Real Dolls are softer than this one now and from what i've seen of the TPE dolls in videos I think they're much softer.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

SuckItTrebek wrote:For those curious, the inside of the B9 breasts have some sort of different type of silicone. I guess to aid with softness? Not really sure.
Tin Gel? Inserts maybe? Is it squishy at all?
SuckItTrebek wrote:I'm an engineer by trade, so I've still got the doll but I've started to remove the silicone to reveal the skeleton underneath. . I'm interested to see how they put it together and engineered the joints. I've already started to see the core they use for the chest cavity and thigh, which is likely why things seem so firm to the touch. If I can get enough of the silicone off I might repurpose the skeleton for another project for halloween I've been tinkering with.
Likely Foam core chest, PVC pipe 'bones' and metal joints. That's what I encountered doing repairs on my old Boy Toy doll.
SuckItTrebek wrote:Anyway, I hope the newer Real Dolls are softer than this one now and from what i've seen of the TPE dolls in videos I think they're much softer.
They are like night and day just from 2009 platinum silicone to 2015.

My 2015 RD is comparable to the 2014 TPE doll I had, just slightly more firm, and far softer than the 2009 Boytoy which was made with the 'new platinum silicone' that Abyss started using in 2008. I can only imagine an old tin doll would be even firmer. My RD has not developed a single tear either which I think is attributable to the softer silicone, it's so stretchy! The old 2009 Boytoy doll, I was constantly repairing the crotch area.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the little accident you had with her. There are cheap breast forms on ebay you could possibly stick on her if you tried to fix her up. Recore kits for the crotch. Or... well have fun with the dissection and post pics!
My Doll Album is here!

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Ella is a body 5 and she keeps a bra on most of the time to keep them perfect for me. They are like women and need the support. Keep us posted Ella says your lady is beautiful!

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

OMG that picture is so sad! I’m comparing that to all the great pics people post of their readolls. Is this picture the ghost of Realdoll future for all those curvy body D and F’s? If they are handled carefully and wear a sports bra for storage, will this still happen?

Akai

Post by Akai »

dodgeman wrote:Tin cure silicone
So this "Tin cure silicone" is something that can be used to fill breasts, kind of like what Realdoll sells?! I've been searching for something else because RD charges WAY too much and I'm still working on fixing my RD. This is something they sell on Amazon or is there a specific brand you would suggest??
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Reading this post reminded me of my first doll Sophia, she was a Realdoll body 9. Bought her in 2008 and was forced to sell her in 2010.
Sad to hear that yours fell apart quite easily. I don't remember the B9 being that fragile, mine fell on me once and came out unscathed.
I've been talking on social media with my old friend I sold her too. I'm interest to see what condition shes in and hoping he would sell her back to me! :mrgreen:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS