Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My new doll - Sai; Jessica stuffed into closet

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

rxq79

My new doll - Sai; Jessica stuffed into closet

Post by rxq79 »

putting Sai out of box:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6fsTdkoUI

(more videos and photos on my youtube or redtube channel)

(unlike my 7 years old Jessica (wicked), Sai (boytoy) have soft breasts and ass and feels like real skin, old Jessica had stone-hard breasts)

Sai 1.0 – Petite

- my somehow looks different then this one on their realdoll website, but anyway I am very satisfied even if silicone on her arms was damaged (not smooth) when I received her, but the important is that her breasts are OK - smooth and soft.

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Re: My new doll - Sai; Jessica stuffed into closet

Post by Ivy »

rxq79 wrote:Jessica stuffed into closet
Dear Sir,

Calm Salutations...

Regarding stuffing dolls into closets, I hereby reproach you. Moreover, I recommend that it's not the best way to treat a doll as closets are very lonely and uncomfortable, and may cause compression and possibly depression as well. I hope you gave her a blanket at the very least. Thanks for considering.

Pensive Valedictions,

Fig

rxq79

Post by rxq79 »

I have uploaded on my redtube channel new video recently - me playing with Sai, google: rxq79 sai

(I of course always clean carefully her mouth, nipples and pussy (via: small bowl with hot watter, anti-bacterial soap on a tip of a finger, wet paper handkerchieves) - before playing with her this way, that is: before kissing, sucking and licking her.

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

rxq79 wrote:I have uploaded on my redtube channel new video recently - me playing with Sai, google: rxq79 sai
Your doll is perfect, I think the Sai face is so pretty. Which body did you choose? I like it.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

That's a good way to build up your muscles :)

INFORMATIONS